Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was having a big discussion about this with my friends. Would you rather be a spy or a ninja? Maybe post a reason why too.

I'd say ninja because he does the job of a spy only quickly, silently, and completely undetected. Super efficient.

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Ninja, a spy is actually boring, forget all james bond crap you've seen: all a spy really does is talk and crap. A ninja gets into some real action ^_^ . Me likes killing stuff with blades anyway :ph34r: .

·
1,019 Posts
Oh yeah, a acrobatic Ninja is what i'd wanna be.

"Shuriken DEATH"

"WAHHHHGAGGAA!"

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Heij Toastee, ninja's also use all kinds of nifty crap, and they're supposed to be stealthy, if they aren't they suck as ninjas :D .
A spy is a lot more boring :p . They don't get to the real action like ninjas do.

·
Registered
342 Posts
I'd rather be a ninja, because they undergo mental conditioning that makes them seem super human. Jumping off a roof and landing on their feet unharmed, tipping cars, dodging bullets and they can be shot anywhere except the heart and still fight. And i'm being serious, they are the modern day answer to space marines :D

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I heard that when they used to train ninjas, they would take a baby from birth, and strap weights on its arms. Then every year, they'd increase the weights. Then by the time the child was 18, they'd be carrying around like 100 pounds of extra weight. Then they'd remove all the weight, and they'd be nuts!

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by Doji Tomoyasu@Sep 29 2003, 15:42
The real question is: what are cooler Pirates or Ninja?
Anyone who has seen Pirates of the Caribbean knows the answer to that question though.
Actually, as a matter of fact, the same people who asked me this question also asked "Pirates or Cowboys".

Pirates++

·
Registered
93 Posts
Pirates rock so hardcore! Pirates get to sail, fire cannons, eat lots of tangerines(unless you want to have Scurvy), and wear rockin clothes. Ninja wear pajamas and have to go to ninja school. Plus they cant say ARRRRRGHH!!!

-------

What was the pirate movie rated?

ARRRRRR!!!!

Why was it rated ARRRRR!!!!?

Because of all the booty!

·
Registered
353 Posts
I would say ninja, their both very simlar. You want to keep your cover, not do anything more then necary that would kill blow your cover and such, the biggest difrence though?
Spys are more recon, ninjas are for assassanations. No, chances are ninjas wont use cool swords in a duel, chances are theyll use some poisan or use a shurkien to kill the guy from the shadows. But still, thats cool. And if it does come to close combat, the ninja wins automaticly, just cuz... its a ninja... :ph34r:

·
Registered
454 Posts
im already a ninja parsay, because my freinds father is a hhuge martail arts guy and i train in steath and swordplay techniques of them. I have done good on ninja training exersises too, i like sharp swords, they stab and hurt people!

·
Registered
49 Posts
i would be an ex ninja turned pirate then decided that the pirate life was too mutch so then went into the wild wild west and became a cowboy.

·
Registered
664 Posts
well, considering more than half my life has been used to study martial arts (and many forms I might add....) I'd have to say ninja, that way I will actually kill someone instead of seriously injuring someone like I always do....

·
Registered
454 Posts
yah fights are fun considering i know im gonna win 9 times outta ten and that i really have nothing to lose or worry about, but if i were a secret stelthy guy with a inverted blade that would be nice.

·
Registered
696 Posts
you do know that a ninja is a spy. But this will lead to the question is a spy a ninja. anyway if solid snake counts as a spy I guess being a spy is not bad.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
spy because they can fly, drive anything. they know a littlre about everything ihich is cool cuz thye can get out of nay situation

id be a cowboy. pirates dont see women for months at a time and i like the women! B)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.