Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Hmmm... I've been playing 40K for 10+ years and have never heard of a Squart before... Is that the sound that Tyranids make when hit by a Gauss Flayer?

Maybe you refer to Squats...

First where the heck did you find Squat minis?

Second, fluff about them is almost non-exsistant, due to the fact that GW killed them off a few years back.

But just to be nice here is a buncha links...

Squat Graveyards

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks yes i know i carnt spell .Now minnis i wa going to ask some GW juys about them cos in a WD awhile ago ther was something about ordering unproduced minnnis i think thanks again for the links :D

·
Lord of the Household
1,733 Posts
You can always buy a regiment of WFB Dwarfs and give them lasguns...

·
Registered
878 Posts
Never heard of Squats before, but that IS the sound Genestealers make when I mow them down with my Storm Bolters!

·
Registered
4 Posts
squats hmmm i loved those guys and i know why they are dead. its a tail of treachery lies and andy chambers not puting up with a greedy prick.

all right there is this guy i cant say his name becaus of leagle resons but he helped design the squats but he was let go when 3ed came around so as an act of spite he placed a coppyright on the squats so that he would still get money from GW but the higher ups at GW wouldent have any of that so they asked andy chambers too come up with a solution the answer was ORKS (everyone loves orks :) )specificaly Ghazkhul he killed off the squats and then there was a void . but who will fill this void? the necrons? no the necrons have there orogins in gorkamorka (more orks:) the tyranids ? no ther bugs and are choppy the squats were shooty the answer is the Tau thats righ the tau ther the squats of third edition
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA !!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.