Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This game is an older one, but still pretty damned awesome. It's a PC one, and has a really cool multiplayer. And unlike many other Star Wars games, there are no Jedi in it at all. It's a first person shooter mostly, but your character is the leader of a team of elite commandos, and is able to give orders to the squad, as well as fighting by himself. The main opposition are the Geonosians, Trandoshans, and Droids.

So, does anyone own this game? And if so, do you play online? Let me know what name you use if that is the case:)

·
Registered
48 Posts
Check your local bookstore man I am not entirely sure they sell them over there but I see no reason why they wouldnt she does live there after all. If it comes down to it we can arrange something where I ship you the books.
they should have them, its my favorite series too! i would be sooo happy if they made a sequel

·
Registered
530 Posts
I rented the game years back, it was awesome, i saw it on steam for cheap and was really tempted to buy it but i held myself back.

·
Registered
364 Posts
The game is really good and worth the money. i bought it on a whim 2 years ago. one of my best pc game investment.
It really shows you the lives of a clone.

·
Registered
364 Posts
EDIT: sorry pc froze out on me so double post.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts