Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The codex lists several weapons that can be used under the falcon and vyper listings but the model only comes with the brightlance for the falcon and the shur cat for the vyper. Why? Is this GW's way of milking the system?
I'm trying to find starcannons for my vehicles. Where can I find them? I saw some conversion kits on the Forge World site but the kit is the same price I payed for the model to begin with.
Let me know where you got your starcannons.
Thanks.

·
Advocatus Diaboli
4,571 Posts

·
Favored of Tzeentch
3,140 Posts
You can also part order the Weapon Sprue from the Wave Serpent box, for £6 you get one of each weapon: Bright lance, Scatter laser, Eldar Missile launcher, Shuriken cannon and an ugly Star cannon. All plastic.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wow! Thanks thats exactly what I'm looking for. Thanks Rork & Viktor. I love this forum.

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
the gw staff at most stores will let you get away with using a a pulse or a scatter laser (i can't remember which one come with the falcon attached to the turret) as a starcannon as they are hard to get just make sure your opponent knows and for fun you can tell people that they acidentally pressed the overload on the gun and that makes it fire like a starcannon but after the battle it will blow up.

·
The Fallen
7,745 Posts
Archeantus said:
the model only comes with the brightlance
Nope, the weapon that looks like a big bright lance with the targetting array on the wrong side is the falcons main weapon - the pulse laser, the weapon the left hand side of the turret is a scatter laser, no BL comes with the falcon and I would not recomend ditching the pulse laser.

Also, if you are going to have wave serpents in your army I would hold your horses as teh plastic wave serpent kit comes with 2 of each weapon it can have

1 - 7 of 7 Posts