Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i decided that i liked playing proxy nurgle so much with my space marines, that i would convert them into plague marines! Now, all i need are some cool conversions to turn these bad boys of the emperor, into bad boys of the chaos gods! so...any suggestions?

·
One Awesome Dude
1,902 Posts
Lots and lots of green stuff. I mean, I don't see any problems with using the already existing Plague Marines, but I think a lot of their effects can be achieved with green stuff. You could always invest in a saudering (spelling) iron and melt off some areas to get that goopy effect. There is a bag of plastic spheres you can buy that you cook slowly (they melt to make mold-able plastic) you could add some green esque color in and then pour it over some vanilla marines. Here's some articles on GW -

Nurgle Marine Details - U.S. GW
Nurgle on Medusa V

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Couple of steps come to mind for the truley gutsy...

1. Get 2 small buckets. Fill one with glue and the other remain empty.

2. Get Nurgle models ready near glue bucket.

3. Buy lots of beer and nasty food stuffs.

4. Binge drink for a few hours and fill yourself full of nasty food stuffs.

5. Hurl into empty bucket. :X

6. Dip models in glue bucket then vomit bucket.

7. Allow time to self dry, drips making great oozes.

8. Play with the most realistically nasty Nurgle army ever.

Would I personally suggest that? No. Would it make one hell of a Nurgle army? Yes.

But if you don't feel up to it, the guide posted is fairly good. Get some green stuff, perhaps some Nurgle banners and turn your normal Marines into disease filled rotting corpses oozing slimey goop. The beauty is that you don't have to be perfect with your Green stuff conversions, considering they are suppose to look nasty in the first place. ;Y

Reactions: Moschaboy

·
Registered
274 Posts
Couple of steps come to mind for the truley gutsy...

1. Get 2 small buckets. Fill one with glue and the other remain empty.

2. Get Nurgle models ready near glue bucket.

3. Buy lots of beer and nasty food stuffs.

4. Binge drink for a few hours and fill yourself full of nasty food stuffs.

5. Hurl into empty bucket. :X

6. Dip models in glue bucket then vomit bucket.

7. Allow time to self dry, drips making great oozes.

8. Play with the most realistically nasty Nurgle army ever.
Please dont use this method

·
One Awesome Dude
1,902 Posts
I agree, however if you do, you might as well go all the way and only mention your army creation method when someone is holding one of your models (granted for safety reasons I'd stick with one you don't like).

:drinking:

·
Registered
119 Posts
Well there is another method you could try... but I think people would have the same reaction to it. It still involves a bucket, but a lot more soft foods... think I'll stop there. ;) Just make sure to wear latex gloves when handeling your models. A good glue coat would prevent the smell and texture from getting to you.

Ok... think I'll stop now... 0:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.