Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to start playing Inquisitor, but I have no idea how the game works.

I dont want to shell out £25 for the book, then find out I dont like it.

Any help and/or links to relevant sites would be appreciated.

·
Registered
144 Posts
well at my loacal store they have introduced a system where they have a copy of each codex, army book and rule book that the customer can read called the customer open copy. Why not ask your local store to do that.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Inquisitor involves highly detailed skermishes between a warband. The idea is not to win but create a table top story with the payers progressing their characters through the story while a Games Master plans the story/campaigns and adjudicates the game. The game is based more around percentages and modifiers that determine what a character can do.
Hope this helps. If not check the offical Inquisitor website.

·
Registered
696 Posts
its a advance DnD type game but with models. I havnt played but reading though a friends rule book thats how I in vision the game.

·
Registered
10 Posts
its a VERY good game - been playing from day one, adapting straight from DnD to this. If you can play fair - ie - if you make a Warhammer fantasy / 40000 army to be fun, you should do well.
it can be fast and a good fun day if you want it to last that long, there can be problems in creating new ideas and scenarios but if im allowed - will check rules - i might post some of my scenarios or campaigns up.
Also - you can create new types of models - I have created rules for a mate who wanted orks - not very subtle but then i made them kommandoes .... with a stealth boy. Never heard of a stealth boy - post and i'll try to put them on the site.
Sorry - back to point at hand - if you can create a fun force which people will want to play against, you or a mate can create fun scenarios and you dont mind having your mates not talking to you for a few days cuz you killed his Lord Inquisitor in Power armour with a laspistol round to his head by a mutant :rolleyes: you'll have fun, or just ask a GW staffer to show you, and sit on the floor until he agrees :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.