Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm moving on to a new army and so far Black templars look good. I like their mobility and their HTH abilities. (Standard troops have bolt pistols and close combat weapons) So if you guys wanna back me up or give me some suggestions, that would be great.

·
Registered
249 Posts
BT ALL THE WAY

But seriously...

They are awesome in HTH (even 32 gaunts can't steam roll them <_<)

Blood Angels are kinda neat but the BT are TOTALLY AWESOME!!!!!!!!

Plus they have the best fluff of any chapter B)

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Originally posted by Shas'o Va'Suam Sha'i@Nov 12 2003, 16:32
BT ALL THE WAY

But seriously...

2 things wrong with that post...

1. Blood Angels arent neat...they are broken

2. Salamanders have best fluff :p

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh ya Ive had a first hand experience with BT vs. gaunts. (I represented the marned with my guardsmen, of course) he put 32 hormagaunts versus my 15 man BT Squad and the Marines ended up victorious. Go BLACK TEMPLARS!!! :D

8| but truly r they better than Blood Angels? i know they are pretty nasty, too. :unsure:

·
Registered
841 Posts
Originally posted by Shas'o Va'Suam Sha'i@Nov 12 2003, 16:32
BT ALL THE WAY

But seriously...

you are wrong
1. space wolves are the best in combat or at least are the same
2. best fluff = SPACE WOLVES
o and BA, BT, and SW are the real Cc armies of the space marines...others can just get out :)

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
I am probably the biggest Black Templar fan here. My BloodRite are undefeated and im very proud of that. I have played Blood Angels befor I converted them to Black Templar (you know how hard it can be to remove blood red paint from figurines? *Sigh* real pain in the ass!) I enjoy PLaying Black Templar much more. they are the best chapter hands gown, bolters up and enemies hittin the floor!

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Just decide what style you want to play, but even more important, what theme do you want to paint. You'll probably spend even more time assembling and painting your army than playing, so what do you want to paint?

Black Templar are a good choice for an assaulty army, but can also field some shooty elements. If you stick with the traditional paint theme, they can be easy to finish quickly, but also have plenty of room for detailing.

If the story behind the army is the most important to you, read a lot of the background information. Perhaps even get the codex before you start the army to read up even more. If you don't get BT afterall, you will still have a good background knowledge of potential future enemies.

·
Registered
253 Posts
i know a SOB player that schooled a BT player in cc lol

with a SOB deve squad ......... lol 4 heavy flamers and using faith pts to charge..... i dunno how but he schooled that BT squad...

·
Registered
68 Posts
a few questions about bts

can their veteran squad take a veteran and therefore can they take veteran hounours? book seems to suggest no veteran sergeants allowed?
can the land raider crusader offically use the machine spirit to move 12" when stunned?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.