2 TROOPS
1 FAST ATTACK
1 HEAVY SUPPORT...

And I think it'de be around 750-1000pts

Thoughts???

·
Registered
161 Posts
well are you trying to start out with a good army? or just start into Tau with the least cost for a good army? because you can use 6 FW's in a single squad and save 30$ and buy 2 crisis suits off GW website

·
Registered
849 Posts
Looks like a good list, but here's my advice:

1. Lower the numbers on that Drone squad, they work better in units of six. Any extra Drones should be attached to a Shas'ui of some sort.

2. Try to get a full squad of Crisis Suits, they will really help you shoot your enemies down!! And another thing, they are pretty good assault units as well.

3. Always have full squads of FW's. A small squad will suck ass!! What would you rather have: 24 shots at 12" or 12 shots at 12"? Come on, full squads all armed with Pulse Rifles will REALLY give you shooting power!!

·
Registered
166 Posts
it's a great list but i would have choosen instead of the hamerhead 3 broadsides, but thats just me. i think that three broadsides have more firepower then 1 hamerhead

--for the greater good--

·
Registered
531 Posts
And broadsides cant use subunitions, so depinding on what army he gonna be facing the most would be the way to chose.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.