Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, This Is My Strigoi Army List. Its supposed to be a more wild foresty theme. My Strigois gonna hav sum cool bat wings, my grave guard will be DE Corsairs with dead flesh faces and my spirit hosts will be chaos hounds painted like ghosts.

LORDS AND HEROES.

1 Strigoi Lord With Bat Form And ??? 330 pts At Least

Lvl 2 Necro Dispel Scroll And Book Of Arkhan 150 pts

'' '' Power Familiar 150 pts

CORE

9 Ghouls 72 pts

9 Ghouls 72 pts

20 Skeletons Light Armour, Hand Weapon, Shield, Full Command 225pts

20 Skeletons Light Armour, Hand Weapon, Shield, Full Command 225 pts

5 Dire Wolves 50 pts

5 Dire Wolves 50 pts

5 Dire Wolves 50 pts

5 Dire Wolves 50 pts

SPECIAL

4 Fell Bats 80 pts

24 Grave Guard Heavy Armour, Hand Weapon, Shield, Full Command 342 pts

5 Spirit Hosts 325 pts

RARE

Banshee 90 pts

TOTAL 2261 pts

And Thats It.
Is Summon Ghouls Only able 2 b used once in the hole game?
I Know Its way over thats y i need help. Also i want to put a character in my graveguard unit but dont know who, i was thinking my strig but he has wings and it wud b a waste. unless i take the wings of him.
I dunno Anyway thanks b4 hand cus ill probably forget.

·
/botnobot/
12,489 Posts
Summon ghouls, bluck. Just bluck. So you summon them, and maybe you get three, or maybe you get one. You put them on a table edge, rubbing your palms together at that havoc they will create, just before the player blasts them to pieces with his Organ Gun, crossbowmen, magician, or Hel Blaster. You're better off with something else.

Okay, Curse of the Revenant is something I rarely take, but it fits point wise perfectly with bat form. And a Strigoi with four wounds AND regeneration, that's just ugly. As long as he avoids fire attacks, he should rarely die. Otherwise, I'd take infinite hatred. Rerolling hits each and every round is fantastic and something not available to many characters.

Five spirit hosts is an unwieldy unit size. Wheeling them will take a lot of movement. They will screen two ranked units, which can actually get in the way. Three will work just as well, doing all you want them to do, and be much easier to work with.

The only other suggestion I have is to consider replacing one necro with something else. A lord at lvl 3 and a necro at lvl 2 with a power familiar will give you eight dice. That's plenty. Two IoNs and another spell each round can accomplish a lot. A cool wight lord to go with the grave guard or even a thrall to help out one of the skeleton units will help turn CR your way. And either option could serve as a body guard for your necromancer.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts