Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
1,485 Posts
Well the static tau force is still very much alive and the phlanx of the necron is still in use by most necron players and my own sm army is fairly staticy even though I try not to make it that way. Andwellthey are wothit but people are drawn in the the new options, you know everyone can have a power armoured army that has cc weapons and infiltrate.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I have a very static army of gaurd with 3 tanks, 3 platoons, and 30 conscripts. So far it has worked well, with a loss by a Khorne Player. I have to say it went to plan, until the conscripts fled. But basically i use 30 bodies to tie up another guy (in that case a greater deamon). They ran, but still. I have a lot of fun, becuase to me it emphasizes my deployment phase.

Just my 2 cents.

·
señor brushman!
1,597 Posts
I think some static armies can be made effective.

When doing so, you just have to watchout for other real fast armies th at will run circles around yours. To counter this, make sure you have efficient firepower to take out their main transports and mobile units.

When playing CC armies, you have to have some good counter untis, because if you play a static army they get into combat.

~Ben

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.