Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I don't really like the existing LRC model, and it's not steam-powered enough for my army. So, I decided to make my own out of plasticard, some junk and half an Empire tower. It's at an early stage and needs loads more junk stuck to the hull, but hopefully you can see where I'm going with this.

There's an additional picture in the link below. All comments/suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c12/Steerpike123/Sons of Empire/CrusaderWIP2.jpg

·
Librarian from Hell
4,133 Posts
Nice one yet again Steerpike.
I love the tower, it really claims this creation as your's. Very you.

The one thing that I'd like to see changed/ worked more on is the sides. I think they'd really benefit from some more details, rivets comes to mind, that and the right (in pic) track that seems to be a bit strangerly curved.

But as a whole it's an awesome LRC that'll tie very well in with the rest of your awesome army.

·
Kut Maar Krachtig
4,014 Posts
It needs more sprockets! Get an old printer and remove the sprockets from it! :)

·
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
And now we have a gunner, with melta-type thing.

Here is a closeup of him, revealing little except how bad my camera is. He is shaded quite well for me - I promise.

·
is Alpharius
477 Posts
I think the gun is a RT era plasma cannon.

No its the plasma anilihlaitor from the Imperiator Titan, same with those two little castle things on top of the side track guards. Interesting looking model there, nice use of bits.

·
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well spotted Fabricator. All those years on Mars have clearly paid off!

Thanks for all the helpful comments. I just need another turret, and the strength of will to attempt some freehand on the front, and it'll be all set to go. Of course, me being me, I have started a bunch of other stuff in the meantime. Oh dear.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.