Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my Space marine army list for a 2500 point game
from what i have seen he uses 1 of the gods, 2 monoliths, 6 destroyers, i think about 7 flayed ones, 3 wraiths and like... 40 necron warriors hes been sucessful only once in using this army and it was against my chaos friend so now its my turn to wail on him

Heres my list for my One and only Army the Phoenix Legion

CHAPTER TRAITS
significant divergence
2 advantages No Mercy, No Respite and Take the Fight to them
1 major draw back Eye to eye and 1 minor drawback Die standing

Troops
223 -6 marines + plasma cannon+razor back(las cannon, smoke, extra armor)

266 -10 marines all armed with close combat weapons (sgt has furious charge, terminator honors, power weapon, furious charge,melta bomb, combat shield, frags )(squad has frags, furious charge)+ rhino(extra armor,smoke)

266 -10 marines all armed with close combat weapons (sgt has furious charge, terminator honors, power weapon, furious charge,melta bomb, combat shield,frags )(squad has frags, furious charge)+ rhino(extra armor,smoke)

115 -7 marines + plasma rifle

Heavy support
180 -8 marines+ 4 heavy bolters

Elites
153 -Dreadnought(las cannon, smoke,extra armor,venerable,tank hunter)

120 -Tech Marine+2 tech servitors (tech marines has servo harness)

HQ
216 -Chaplain (terminator honors,ada mantle, jumpack, power fist, artificer armor, frag grenades)

126 -Master(terminator honors,artificer armor,frag,power weapon, storm bolter)

Fast Attack
306 -10 Marines (sgt has terminator honors, power weapon, combat shield, melta bombs) (marines have furious charge, flamer, melta bombs)

306 -10 Marines (sgt has terminator honors, power weapon, combat shield, melta bombs) (marines have furious charge, flamer, melta bombs)

this all equals EXACTLY 2500

any comments on this would be nice

·
LO Ninja
1,214 Posts
This is my Space marine army list for a 2500 point game
from what i have seen he uses 1 of the gods, 2 monoliths, 6 destroyers, i think about 7 flayed ones, 3 wraiths and like... 40 necron warriors hes been sucessful only once in using this army and it was against my chaos friend so now its my turn to wail on him

Heres my list for my One and only Army the Phoenix Legion

CHAPTER TRAITS
significant divergence
2 advantages No Mercy, No Respite and Take the Fight to them
1 major draw back Eye to eye and 1 minor drawback Die standing
You only need a major drawback coz both your traits are from the same entry (fierce)

Troops
Points here are wrong. It adds to 208, you've used the devastator plasma cannon entry which is more expensive

Ditto

266 -10 marines all armed with close combat weapons (sgt has furious charge, terminator honors, power weapon, furious charge,melta bomb, combat shield, frags )(squad has frags, furious charge)+ rhino(extra armor,smoke)
This adds up to 283. Add up right man!

266 -10 marines all armed with close combat weapons (sgt has furious charge, terminator honors, power weapon, furious charge,melta bomb, combat shield,frags )(squad has frags, furious charge)+ rhino(extra armor,smoke)
Ditto

Its a plasma gun mate.

Heavy support
180 -8 marines+ 4 heavy bolters
Sokay

Elites
This is 163 and should realy have a missile launcher too.

Hes not got that much to fix, might have to use points else where.

HQ
216 -Chaplain (terminator honors,ada mantle, jumpack, power fist, artificer armor, frag grenades)
Illigal. You can only take 100 points of wargear not 116. Drop the power fist and ada mantle, if hes in a squad this is usless.

126 -Master(terminator honors,artificer armor,frag,power weapon, storm bolter)
Correct.

Fast Attack
Points correct . . .

Ditto

this all equals EXACTLY 2500
Nope. 2514 with one illigal entry. Re add some of the squads change the chaplin and your good to go.

any comments on this would be nice
Um the necron army you've listed is a bit rubbish imo. Ignore the big stuff and just make him phase out. Send everything to the warrior squads. Are all those melta bombs realy needed?? And the frag grenades for that matter, your fighting necrons man!:D

·
Registered
30 Posts
Okay ill fix the CHAPTER TRAITS thanks for catching that

My 223 -6 marines + plasma cannon+razor back(las cannon, smoke, extra armor)
is right on the money it costs

Please do not list specific costs for upgrades and squad particulars. It is against forum rules and also a copyright infringement. ~Rabbit.

you were partially right its 288 ... i forgot to add in the 10th guy but thats easily fix ill just remove him and i forgot to add in cost of dozer blades for the rhino which was alrdy included in the tanks cost

Its a plasma gun mate.
this comment.... you just need to know they the same dude i call it a rifle some call it gun we met a german guy who called in the marine melter

this well i dont like my dreadnought with no close combat weapon dreads with rockets suck so baddly it just hurts to watch em walk onto the field

my tech marine follows my dreadnought and fix's him ive won many games with just that dread still working

Illigal. You can only take 100 points of wargear not 116. Drop the power fist and ada mantle, if hes in a squad this is usless.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA people wish this was illegal but it isnt .... the rules say he can only have 100 points of WARGEAR thankfully powerfist doesnt count as war gear ;?
and the thought of even dropping the mantle and the powerfist.... you should be shot as a IMPERIAL traitor my good friend a chaplain with a jump pack powerfist is best combo and ada mantle is used for gods deamons, and stupid las cannons

and my jump squads are my most fearsome weapons i use im currently making the next 10 marines for a full 30 jumpers, ive never lost to necrons using em (i have lost to chaos using them and tyranids but havent fought them in forever and orcs.... orcs stand no chance against em)

AND YES THANK YOU the necron army is garbage thats wht we tell this lil kid but he still uses it cause it makes him feel special in the head to use big powerful slow and useless items

·
LO Ninja
1,214 Posts
Okay ill fix the CHAPTER TRAITS thanks for catching that

My 223 -6 marines + plasma cannon+razor back(las cannon, smoke, extra armor)
is right on the money it costs
so lets count shall we 15x 6 thats 90

deleted points costs.

Dont print points cost for individulal items. Also how are people ment to add up your list when you dont include all your upgrades?

Its a plasma gun mate.
this comment.... you just need to know they the same dude i call it a rifle some call it gun we met a german guy who called in the marine melter

Thats by the by. Your making an army list, try to be acurate. Its Tau who have plasma rifles.

this well i dont like my dreadnought with no close combat weapon dreads with rockets suck so baddly it just hurts to watch em walk onto the field

Whatever.

my tech marine follows my dreadnought and fix's him ive won many games with just that dread still working

This is called a points sink. 283 points for a dread and techmarine? I'd just take two dreads. If hes walking forward your should leave the ass cannon on.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA people wish this was illegal but it isnt .... the rules say he can only have 100 points of WARGEAR thankfully powerfist doesnt count as war gear ;?
and the thought of even dropping the mantle and the powerfist.... you should be shot as a IMPERIAL traitor my good friend a chaplain with a jump pack powerfist is best combo and ada mantle is used for gods deamons, and stupid las cannons

My mistake. I always count "wargear" as "the armoury". Stops me spending too much on upgrades.

and my jump squads are my most fearsome weapons i use im currently making the next 10 marines for a full 30 jumpers, ive never lost to necrons using em (i have lost to chaos using them and tyranids but havent fought them in forever and orcs.... orcs stand no chance against em)

AND YES THANK YOU the necron army is garbage thats wht we tell this lil kid but he still uses it cause it makes him feel special in the head to use big powerful slow and useless items
PL

·
Sadomachiatto
7,076 Posts
Three points for you gentlemen.

1. Never ignore a moderator.

2. Please edit your posts of all individual points costs

3. Please desist from arguing with one another. If you can't agree on somethign, then agree to disagree. Do not insult each other.

Desist and obey.. or face the consequences.

Cheers.

Karmoon.

·
LO Ninja
1,214 Posts
Three points for you gentlemen.

1. Never ignore a moderator.

2. Please edit your posts of all individual points costs

3. Please desist from arguing with one another. If you can't agree on somethign, then agree to disagree. Do not insult each other.

Desist and obey.. or face the consequences.

Cheers.

Karmoon.
Comment revoked.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
oh my bad ya i guess that would help not to print cost of things... just trying to prove my point thats all my bad

and not trying to be rude phoenix lord sorry if i came off that way just trying to defend my point and ya your comments were welcome i didnt even notice id have to take a minor diadvantage with my chapter traits

·
Sadomachiatto
7,076 Posts
Thanks for dealing with it gentlemen.

In future it's a good idea to take exact things like that to PM from the offset, that way, you keep the pages clean, and other people can help you too.

Good luck with future lists, and hopefully now you won't have a problem with Necrons.

^_^

Karmoon.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.