Stern or Cortez?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Daemonhunters have two special chractors, one for each side of the organisation. Stern of the Gk and Cortez of the Inquisition. Personally i think that Stern is the best. Has anyone got any opinions?

·
Registered
534 Posts
I think Cortez is awesome, for a =I= Lord, but only when facing deamons. otherwise, he isn't all that great.

I didn't choose Stern, because I want by GK Hero to be handling a big nice psycannon, so he doesn't fit the bill, otherwise I'd go for him.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Cortez is "ok" when facing demons, unfortunately they gave inquisitors only X toughness which really cranks me up.
Overall I would take an Inquisitor Lord as shooty squad (because you can't change the stuff Cortez wears)

BC Stern ... lol, is there anything usefull on him for the price of nearly a grand-master!?

·
Registered
5,129 Posts
DH special characters simply SUCKS. I have never used them.
If you've never used them then how are you able to make a claim like that? Don't btoher passing judgement unless you've given it a few tries.

Personally, I don't like either of them because they are even more geared toward certain enemies than the rest of the codex. (I believe its Coteaz though, not Cortez.)

·
Registered
39 Posts
stern, cortez has an servo that gives plus one int, but has weapon that strikes last!
that just bugs me!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Stern!!! that re-roll thing has save my Stern soooo many times when he has 1 would left and an armor save to take!!!

·
Sadomachiatto
7,076 Posts
UUhhh...

there's a very similar active thread.
This one has been necroed several times.. PLUS it's a poll to boot.

Thread locked.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.