Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was checking through my WoC book today and was reminded that of all the models that I would like to have the one that I was sure to buy was the plastic Deamon Prince. From what I can rember it was suposed to come out not long after the WoC book came out. Then I had heard it was being held back while GW put a 40K kit in with it. Even better because now i need to buy to so my CSM will have there own Deamon Prince. We saw one in the planet strike book that looked like it had come from that same plastic kit but that book has come and gone and nothing. Im hopeing that with the rumor of a new wave of plastic fantisy models and a possable fantisy campaign this summer they will finaly get around to releasing him.

·
Registered
223 Posts
I am Chaos Daemon (both fantesy and 40k) and a CSM player and every day I wish for second wave daemons to come out. I was told it was suppose to come out before this summer past when the very first pictures came out. But as we can clearly tell right now, that didn't happen. I hope it is some time 2010, I have my doubts, but it would rock if they came out before X-Mas. I doubt, in fact I have a feeling other then the daemon prince (which I think it wil be another 6 months before we see him) that we will not see any daemon modles untill their next codex.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I see it is in the back of the GW landing where you select your country.

·
709 Posts
From BoLs and Games Day UK:

Daemons 2nd wave is coming "soon" and will include new plastic DP, platic Seekers of Slaanesh, and plastic Nurgle Plague Bearers/Nurglings.

What soon means is anyone's guess. I saw this rumors back in August/September alongside flags about the new 'Nids book. The good news is that this has popped up a couple of times, but the bad news is, there's nothing firm on them. Based on all that, I'd think a February release might be a good month to place your bets on, but who really knows. It'll probably be one of those things where we'll find out a month before hand about the actual release.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Its nice to hear they are comming soon, but its ruins my day to hear Pink Horrors are not going to see plastic or even a metal command squad. The plastic DP and Nurgle stuff is good to hear about, that should make many a happy Epidemius players. With lastic I just might make one.

Plastic Seekers will only be loved in Mono-Slaanesh armies and for collectors who haven't seen their modles since the early 90's or so.

Well thanks for the update Dr. Paris, I have been waiting for a long while to hear that second wave daemons are comming out.

·
Registered
10 Posts
well in the mean time ima just get a balrog for LOTR and chaos him up!

·
Registered
13 Posts
ha i was planing on doin that to he just says demon prince to me especially khorne with wings i just need more money

·
Blood Boy
3,643 Posts
From BoLs and Games Day UK: plastic Nurgle Plague Bearers/Nurglings.
I will have to get some Nurglings, I think they're cute. Also if they make plastic ones the metal ones will vanish and I want a few of them first.

I remember that Daemon prince, I saw pics of it. I think they are waiting until the best time to release it.

·
Registered
223 Posts
It makes me feel a little better knowing there is a slim chance I might see them. As I said before, they where the main reason why I wanted the second wave so badly. It sucks playing large games and not having enough of a basic foot troop that should always be the cheapist and most easy to amass unit in any army. Mostly to note WFB where if you wish to make a mono tzeentch or horror heavy army, it is going to cost you enough money to buy a car to get a few blocks of these guys.

But I guess for every one's sake its best that the daemon prince is plastic, that will make fans happy for at least ten or more years. I can just see all the converting ideas now.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts