Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just got some of da new stormtroopers, and was comparing them to my old ones, and was wondering, which do you think look better? im asking this how do they look as models, not the awful ways that gw paints them.

·
Registered
311 Posts
I love the new storm trooper models. I think they are way better than the old ones! Games Workshop is starting to make some REALLY good models now.

·
Registered
60 Posts
The new stormtroopers look heaps cool, but i doo prefer the hellguns on the old models, i think that they look cooler and more hi-tech.

·
Registered
120 Posts
The new stormtroopers are definitely better than the old. Something about the 3-sizes-too-large-sweatsuit-look on the old stormtroopers that just turns me off.

Of course, if you ask me, I really prefer the OLD old stormtroopers with the berets. Now they were cool!

·
Son of LO
2,160 Posts
Didn't someone just run this topic last month? <_<

I like the old models only slightly better than I like the new models for one reason. The weapons that the new models are carrying around look so big that a SM in Terminator Armor would have trouble hauling them. Other than that bit of radical modeling, I like them just fine.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.