Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The funniest model is have done is a model 1 part dreadnought, :p one part carnifex :p and 1 part Ghazghkull Thraka :eek:. I then sold it to a friend of mine who uses it as a chaos lord. B) it is way cool I will try an make a brother model for my berzerker army.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I've made loads of conversions for my Catachan army. I have a missile launcher guy carrying a hunter killer missile from the vehicle accessorie sprue, heavy bolter and heavy flamer guys carrying the sponson weapons from a Leman Russ, a guy with 2 lasguns, and a 10 man squad of Rough Riders on Cold Ones!

·
Registered
3,580 Posts
My latest conversion: A Spawn, made from green stuff, a catachan dude, a goblin arm, hormagaunt scythin arm, more green stuff, a hormagaunt head, an ork arm, 2 arms and 1 head from the Chaos mutation sprue, oh and green stuff :p .
Looks pretty funky ^_^ .

·
Registered
43 Posts
Originally posted by Andon@Aug 3 2003, 01:43
another i have a foil candy wrper cloak, painted black.
hmm, havn't though of using foil on my models before, would be perfect for a necron convertion im doing. What could I use to make the foil really stiff so it wouldn't be so frail? I don't think I would want to paint it much, needs to be shiney :)

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
My latest conversion: A Spawn, made from green stuff, a catachan dude, a goblin arm, hormagaunt scythin arm, more green stuff, a hormagaunt head, an ork arm, 2 arms and 1 head from the Chaos mutation sprue, oh and green stuff .
Looks pretty funky .
Everything funky looks cool! :rolleyes:
Hmmm my latest conversion was trying to make goblin models to represent the different cards in my magic the gathering goblin deck...
Try seeing a goblin riding some sort of chopper... as in motorbike...

·
Registered
231 Posts
i made an ork rokkit launcha wit a cut up black crayola pencil! :p

·
Registered
878 Posts
Wait, wouldn't goblins be like grots? They're a sub-species of orks... :huh:

·
Registered
30 Posts
two sisters of battle on one of those 50mm bases using a strap-on...er...apparatus

Lol, heheh.....BTW, how would you do that? its an awesome idea :blink:

Jk, but I would like to know how they did it, (what kind of figures....and what the :blink: was the "apparatus", (as in what bitz thing did they use)

One of my Catachans is holding a flamer with one hand out on an angle, looks strange, and unrealistic, but meh, i didnt know how to make them fit in his arms properly at the time.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Originally posted by Darn Newbie Guard Player@Oct 11 2003, 06:29
Jk, but I would like to know how they did it, (what kind of figures....and what the :blink: was the "apparatus", (as in what bitz thing did they use)
Yeah, uh, going into detail is unnecesary. Anyway, I did something dumb. I bought a Tau Pathfinder Shas'ui which comes with a Gun Drone sprue and Sheild Drone parts. Being the clumsy poop that I am, I lost the gun sections of the drone. So, I improvised. I took the long antennae from the sheild drone and glued them onto the bottom of the drone, where the guns would be. Sorry, no camera = no pictures, but it does look awesome. Then, I painted it dark red gore and highlighted it with blood red. Does that sound sane to you? (My first conversion)

·
Professional Lurker
2,085 Posts
i used a marine plasma pistol for my catachan plasma gun and of course the worlds smallest defiler

·
Registered
146 Posts
There's always Neka, my Scout Combat Squad's Veteran Sergeant. She (yes she) is made up of a scout body, some Obliterator blades, a Plasma pistol, a SW Wolf tail and a way OOP skaven head.

She now has the nickname "dog girl" at my local.

·
Registered
857 Posts
I have a question: ARE YOU A DIRTY FURRY?! Thought so...

I have a question: What does this have to do with wargaming conversions?? Nothing? Thought so...

·
Registered
320 Posts
Originally posted by JaHosh@Oct 6 2003, 20:46
hmm, havn't though of using foil on my models before, would be perfect for a necron convertion im doing. What could I use to make the foil really stiff so it wouldn't be so frail? I don't think I would want to paint it much, needs to be shiney :)
hmm... i just folded it in on itself...

·
Professional Lurker
2,085 Posts
i have just made the bizzarrest possessed every its even bigger than my defiler

·
Registered
857 Posts
Sorry about my rudeness, Lazarus. I accept you for who you are. And your conversion looks great! I only had a bad experience with furries a long time ago... something I don't want to talk about. I'm kind of biased I guess.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Fursuiters eh?

Yeah, they scare me too...

Good job they're not all like that- it's just those gobshites at MTV, Somethingawful etc. seem to think we are...

Anyway, guys. This is waay off topic!

·
Registered
857 Posts
Yea. I'm sure you all have heard about my Deceiver with Fashraa- the Silver Tongue. As soon as it is finished, I will post it here. The minute. The second.

·
Bearded Ninja
2,678 Posts
ive got a 10" by 6" tank that has more guns than two lemen russes :lol:

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.