Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I have stuck the turrets of my tanks down cos they keep falling of is this allowed or not?

Luke

·
Registered
11 Posts
I'm pretty sure you won't find any rulebook that says, for example: 'Tank turrets must be free to turn and may not be glued solid"... :)
But I suppose Clan Breaker is right to an extent- some people are far more grumpy about this sort of thing than others. In my own gaming group we're pretty permissive with everything from cardboard Rhinos (official GW card, mind) to 'see that lascannon, today it's a plasma-cannon', but then, we'd have beards if they didn't make us look daft.... :lol:

Majere

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
The on-line rules FAQ addresses that problem. It seems GW expects people will glue turrets or sponsons in place on occassion. It is completely allowed and does not affect game play.

<quote>
"6. Line of sight from sponsons is drawn from the weapon to the target; you must turn the gun so it points at the target. If the gun is glued in place we just assume it could turn as far as if it were not glued. In other words, use 'real' fire arcs based on the model."

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.