Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was wondering, Can you run Sisters of Battle in a Space Wolves army? I know it's a ridiculous concept, but the concept made me laugh and I was wondering the legality of it!

It's odd, because SoB can ally with Space Marines, which the Space Wolves are a chapter of. But they are their own codex, so I really have no idea.

Lets me know Internets!

·
Venerable Member
314 Posts
Short Answer, YES

do you have the witch hunters codex?
have a look on p.25, in the box "using witch hunters as allies"

not only does it say space marines and variant chapters, it evens lists example, Space Wolves specifically being listed as one of them.

I personally have about ~35 sisters models that I sometimes add to my Space Wolves. It's an attractive option, and really makes a Space Wolf army stand out even more than it already does.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Short Answer, YES

do you have the witch hunters codex?
have a look on p.25, in the box "using witch hunters as allies"

not only does it say space marines and variant chapters, it evens lists example, Space Wolves specifically being listed as one of them.

I personally have about ~35 sisters models that I sometimes add to my Space Wolves. It's an attractive option, and really makes a Space Wolf army stand out even more than it already does.
You know, I did, and I did. I TOTALLY missed the words Space Wolves. Thanks, I had overlooked that

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.