1. If you're using trial assault rules, always give your Aspiring Champions Power Fists.
2. Use unmarked CSM's as meat shields for your heavy weapons troops, like Obliterators or Havocs.
3. The key to winning consistently in 40k is speed - give as many troops as you can transports, and make sure your assault troopers are backed up by good long-range heavy weapons like missile launchers, lascannons or autocannons.
4. A Chosen Squad with a Rhino and Daemon Icon holding a squad of Bloodletters is a scary thing.
5. Hey, you're playing Chaos, right? Be unpredicatable!
Shoot everything that can shoot your assault squads with blastmasters and anything else you got on a dred or a tank or even a havoc squad
charge everything else towards the enemy as fast as you can, summon as many deamonetes as posible within a good range to charge (so they dont get shot to fladders) and finish everything off that didnt die from your shooting things
Blastmasters and closecombat troops is the key oh and I advise to put the longest ranged weapons on your Heavy support things like dreds or tanks, something like a autocannon or a lascannon so they can make up for the lack of shooting range Emperors Children have <----- biggest Slaanesh problem solved
follow these simple rules and your emperors children will be the scariest force to fight as any other force there is especialy against space marines
A forum community dedicated to Wargamers, Wargaming 40K enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about Warhammer and Wargaming collections, miniatures, tactics, terrain, reviews, accessories, history, displays, models, styles, scales, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more!