Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been away from 40k for a while now, and since getting back into it have been looking at a deathwing army. Before the current Dark angels codex came out it was simply "take two assault cannons in everything and walk up the field.

So here is my question, what does a deathwing army under the current Dark Angels codex look like and how should it be used? Is it competitive?

·
905 Posts
I've been away from 40k for a while now, and since getting back into it have been looking at a deathwing army. Before the current Dark angels codex came out it was simply "take two assault cannons in everything and walk up the field.

So here is my question, what does a deathwing army under the current Dark Angels codex look like and how should it be used? Is it competitive?

Of course its competative, its just your always outnumbered and can't throw things like sheer number of shots/attacks that other armies could. I'm a tournament DW player and it's just that you have to have a very tactical mind in order to play them, or else one nob squad, one plasma cannon, or one daemon prince can potentially tear through that army. When it comes to giving heavy weapon to them the assault cannon is still number one IMO. Just got nerfed thx to new rending rules.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts