Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 20 of 454 Posts

·
The Keenest of Eyes
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey

cookie.gif

Let's try something new and improved. Here we have a cookie which I am starting off with. Yes, it is chocolate chip. And no it is not real. It may be a tantalising 128 bit, but don't eat it!

Now, the goal is to steal the cookie from the previous poster. In order to this, you have to come up with a distraction for the previous poster, that would make them lose possession of the cookie, and that you can claim it for yourself.

Example: "I set off fireworks in your garage. It's my cookie now!"
OR
"I give you a mock treasure map in search of the Potato of Dignity. My cookie"

I hope that you have the idea now. Please, no scenarios where the cookie gets eaten or damaged. That would just be stupid and contradict the whole idea of this game.

So come and get it! Let's see how long this goes for.

Good Hunting.

·
Registered
665 Posts
I mention the war of the beard, you then launch into a massive lecture on how it was 100% the elves fault allowing me to take the cookie for my own :)

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
And while dwarfey is lecturing i take his axe, allowing me to torture you in the most "interesting" ways, (and this is a Dark Eldar player talking) Before taking the cookie, and it's delicous soul and being on my way.

The Emperor Protects

·
The Keenest of Eyes
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I told Khorne that you said he was fat, he went into the most epic rage the universe has ever known, and he challenged you to a weight loss contest. Seeing as how you cannot touch food, I take the cookie.

Good Hunting.

Reactions: MN22

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
I win the battle with the green goblin and spiderman and take them as my slaves. I force spiderman to shoot a web, taking the cookie and my two slaves then guard the cookie for me.

The Emperor Protects

·
quik-quik, kill-kill!
2,651 Posts
I mention the war of the beard, you then launch into a massive lecture on how it was 100% the elves fault allowing me to take the cookie for my own :)
Touché..

I finish lecturing, flick through the pages of the book of grudges to find something evil that spiderman('s ancestors ) did, appeal to his honour to settle the debt. Spiderman web-shoots the cookie for me. I lock it in a runic vault.

MY cookie.

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Touché..

I finish lecturing, flick through the pages of the book of grudges to find something evil that spiderman('s ancestors ) did, appeal to his honour to settle the debt. Spiderman web-shoots the cookie for me. I lock it in a runic vault.

MY cookie.
I use my advanced knowledge of the webway to appear in the vault, with the cookie and disappear back into the wabway. Without you so much as noticing that I had been there, and when you finally check the vault you see that the cookie has disappeared with no evidence as to how.

The Emperor Protects

·
quik-quik, kill-kill!
2,651 Posts
Evidence or not, I can smell elgi taint wherever it is!
I take a moment to write you down in the book of grudges, chase you down and give you a fistfull of grudgepower!
I throw you in the direction of the nearest craftworld and take the cookie.
My cookie.

·
The Keenest of Eyes
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey

Grudgepower is nothing compared to the sheer awesome of Reasoning and Truth. I tell you the truth that the length of a hypoteneuse of a right angle is the square root of the sum of the other two sides squared, Dwarfs are small and fly over 50 lightyears when you kick them like a football, Mount Everest is not the tallest mountain on Earth, and 100's of other truthful facts, all the while Reasoning is overpowering your Grudgepower by saying that your grudge has been spurred on by tiny men in your sleep, a hard pillow, and your distaste of Spiderman.

Now that I have utterly destroyed your mind, (another truth), I claim the cookie back.

Good Hunting.

·
quik-quik, kill-kill!
2,651 Posts
Dwarven willpower is too strong for that ( ld 9, nanana ) , and I am used to the unending whining of elves.
I take the cookie back. My cookie.

Wow, that was easy.

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Dwarven willpower is too strong for that ( ld 9, nanana ) , and I am used to the unending whining of elves.
I take the cookie back. My cookie.

Wow, that was easy.
That was because he wasn't holding the real cookie, I had secretly stolen it during his rant, before you attempted to steal the cookie. I then place the cookie securly on the top shelf, where as you know Dwarfs have trouble reaching.

The Emperor Protects

·
quik-quik, kill-kill!
2,651 Posts
That's dwarf rascism! :O

I chop away the lower shelves with my axe untill the top shelf is within arms reach. Then I take the cookie.
My cookie

·
quik-quik, kill-kill!
2,651 Posts
Poor Dutchie, poor shallow dutchie..
No dwarf would ever believe such a bla
tant lie! It's obviously elfish trickery. Lying and deceiving I say!!

I'd show the dwarfs the causer of this misschief ( supported by my own runic photoshopped pics of you sleeping with multiple elves ( We know they're into hedonistic practices.. ) ) and while they beat your manling ass up to show you the error of your ways, I take the cooky.

·
Registered
307 Posts
I organise a special stumpy dwarf ale festival!
While all of the dwarves are drunk, I sneak out with my prized cookie :D
My cookie!

·
The Keenest of Eyes
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hey

I will give the Dwarfs one advantage that can never be surpassed; if you ever try and get a Dwarf drunk, I will give you the keys to my garage full of nice things. No matter what amount of trickery, drug, poison, magic, or strongly brewed ale you givr them, nothing can ever cause a Dwarf to slip out of being sober. Because of your foolishness at attempting to do this, the Dwarves thank you for giving them so much booze, and then rain down on you because they when they saw your username they saw Dwarfgobbler, and took that as an insult. While I am RAMBLING on again, as I tend to do so often (thanks a lot, I appreciate you all pointing that out), and the Dwarfs are using you for target practice I take the cookie, and arm myself with a pickaxe, some soft cheese and a Nazi Armadillo helmet. Beat that!

Good Hunting.

1 - 20 of 454 Posts