Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Take Two

Sorry was at friends house when i made the original post, rushed.

Here is my take on what i have come up for with 1000 points

1 Hive Tyrant
Enhanced Senses
Toxic Sacs
Winged
Warp Field
Twin-linked Devourer
Twin-linked Devourer

I take for forward Synapse on Hormagaunts and Genestealers, i gave it 2 TL Dev's because i find they are the best for the points. Warp field because it will be taking the brunt Anti-Synapse.

1 Hive Tyrant
enhanced Senses
Toxic Sacs
Twin-linked Devourer
Twin-linked Devourer
guard or Extended Carapace

Brings up the rest of Synapse to make sure that if the Flyrant is hit the attack line Does not go running. TL dev's to use as it moves up, at less then 20" i be leave that they out preform Venom Cannons and Barbed Stranglers for point value

15 Hormagaunt

Well on the walk up your units are going to take some return fire, now i think Hormagaunts will take the shots because they are faster. if they are passed up for the genestealers then u will be on top of there front to tie up there firing unit.

11 gene stealer's
11 gene stealer's

Now for the Stealer's them reaching CC is Vital for this list, the hormaguants were just there to die for these guys to get stuck into the other side of the field and do what they do best kill things

1 Carnifex
Enhanced Senses
Barbed Strangler
Venom Cannon

For Fire Suport and Anti-Tank. Get to cover, Lurk and then shoot

Feed Back Is Great

Now i am thinking of taking 120 points of genestealers away to take 3x1 Raveners because they are going to take a whole squads shooting to kill a 40 point model. less damage then them shooting at genestealers

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.