Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Every single person I know who plays 40k or anything GW seems to be addicted to metal (well i dont actually know them, but whatever). Except for 1, hes obsessed with starwars and thinks hes black.

DOes anyone like bands along the lines of:
Taking Back Sunday
Thrice
Thursday
the Used
Blink-182
Atreyu
My Chemical Romance
Unwritten Law
Jimmy Eat World
From Autumn to Ashes
Say Anything

Just out of curiosity.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeh that's my point. I'm seeing if people like these bands, rather than metal. The more emo/screamo/punk style. And no this does not include simple plan, good charlotte, yellowcard etc. And no I do not wear all black and eye make up and write poems and cry all the time.

Although, Atreyu and FATA are pretty metal.

·
Registered
241 Posts
R E P E N t said:
Yeh that's my point. I'm seeing if people like these bands, rather than metal. The more emo/screamo/punk style. And no this does not include simple plan, good charlotte, yellowcard etc. And no I do not wear all black and eye make up and write poems and cry all the time.

Although, Atreyu and FATA are pretty metal.

hmm I don't think those fall under te "punk" genre maybe...postpunk...or bubblegum punk...or pop punk and fata is def. not metal...hardcore/screamo yes, metal no. but w/e.

metal/punk/new wave/dark wave/ goth/ industrial is where it is at! haha.

·
319 Posts
how about these?

Ramones
Jesu (awe inspiring, really)
Converge
Pelican

not exactly metal...or punk, or that wanna be metalcore crap either.

Just good bands that play good music for themselves and anyone else who cares to listen.

(R.I.P. Joey, Johnny and Dee Dee)

·
Always Fabulous
1,742 Posts
Hmm...there's a lot of different bands I enjoy listening to. Basically I go with what sounds cool and my only "band loyalty" is to those bands who consistently deliver good music. I don't care for being called Emo and such (and no, I don't do the depressive stuff either).

Nightwish
Atreyu
My Chemical Romance
Within Temptation
After Forever
Lullacry
Kamelot
Evanescence (SHOCKHORROR!!! :tongue:)

No, I don't have good taste. At all. Deal with it. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts