Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Painting Machine!
2,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In this thread members who signed up for this project will be required to post each month - on the 14th of the month the following items:

• A picture of their commitment level (see rules) of miniatures that they have painted for the month's challenge
  • A picture of the entire army that they have painted thus far.
In addition, members are allowed to post any fluff or list that they have selected to use or comments which they decide to post. They are also allowed to have their own WIP blogs, but still must post the images in this thread.

The following entrants have three Jokers remaining:

Tekore - Trollbloods
Jackmoddle - Orcs and Goblins
Tekore - Dark Elves

The following entrants have two Jokers remaining:

II Joo II
Warhammer Madman

The following entrants have used one Joker, and have one Joker remaining:

AJ200
Bretlord
Jackmoddle - Empire
Morden
The Paint Monkey
Evolve

The following entrants have used two Jokers, and have none remaining:

P0lak
Nagash
Keetoowah
Wafflebob
Rab53
Kobalt1974
Perturabo

The following participants have used all their Jokers, and are out of this round of Tale of Painters:

Beatonthis
DutchietheGreat
Gorfang
Grimmtu
Handbag of Joy
Hobbyguy
Lost Nemesis
No1cafc
Raltoren
Sifer
xThunderheartx

29 Entrants started.
3 Entrants have three Jokers remaining (10%).
2 Entrants have two Jokers remaining (7%).
6 Entrants have one Joker remaining (21%).
7 Entrants have no Jokers remaining (24%).
11 Entrants have Jokered out, and have gone to the Big Joker Heaven in the Sky (38%).

Best of Luck!

Tekore

·
Monkey of Mystery
2,789 Posts
In a moment of true awesome I have not only returned from my trans-global study lark but have also managed to finish off an entry for this month! I haven't even fully unpacked yet!! Unfortunately, due to idiocy, photos won't be available for a couple of days. This is because I'm an idiot. Sorry.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Here's my post for this month. Coming up a little short, but nothing I can't make up later :). Coming in at 195 points, here is a Vampire Hero with Dread Knight, Walking Death, Cadaverous Cuirass, and Helm of Commandment.

·
has a ca-fading facade
518 Posts
Sadly, I have to throw in my first Joker for my Orcs and Goblins. Chalk it up to an unproductive holidays. I did get my Empire done though, and hopefully you'll forgive me for being a day late- I had to use an old camera since the nice one got taken away for the week. Here they are:

1 Great Cannon: 100 Pts.
1 Helblaster Volley Gun: 110 Pts.

Month Pts.: 210 Pts.

Here's the whole army together:

Total Pts: 643
Total Models Painted: 46

·
Monkey of Mystery
2,789 Posts
Ok- I know the photos are late but here they are-

These are my converted squig herders, so that they are the same size as the rest of the gobbos in my army.

·
Monkey of Mystery
2,789 Posts
Whoops! These (with the squigs painted) will be 3 teams, so 90 points.

Including the general's bodyguard and spearmen (last two months) the total is around 80 models and 380 points. Which, now I write it down, is terribly demoralising.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts