Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Painting Machine!
2,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
--------------------------------------------------Read This!-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi All! Quick announcement time! The last couple of months, I've been held up in posting this thread from not having points posted on monthly entries. Each post needs to have the points value for that month's entry, as well as the total points for the army so far. From here out, if your post doesn't contain this information, I will contact you and remind you. If I don't get the information within four days, I will not count your submission and will play one of your Jokers. This isn't to be a jerk, but Tale of Painters involves keeping track of almost seventy five entrants, and I hate to delay threads and information for everyone because my bookkeeping is delayed. Cheers!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In this thread members who signed up for this project will be required to post each month - on the 14th of the month the following items:

• A picture of their commitment level (see rules) of miniatures that they have painted for the month's challenge
  • A picture of the entire army that they have painted thus far.
In addition, members are allowed to post any fluff or list that they have selected to use or comments which they decide to post. They are also allowed to have their own WIP blogs, but still must post the images in this thread.

Follow this handy link to the rules and FAQ if you are unclear on what you need to do!

The following entrants have Three Jokers remaining:

Trautz
Warmonkey
Sovietspace - Imperial Guard (40K)
Tekore - Khador

The following entrants have Two Jokers remaining:

Jonojoe
DarcChipmunk
ArtificicallyEnhanced

The following entrants have used one Joker, and have one remaining:

Sovietspace - Imperial Guard (Epic)
Tekore - Imperial Fists
Strange
Minus_t
Sir Spamalot

The following participants have used both Jokers and have none left:

Kobalt 1974
Toxic
Morden

The following participants have used all of their Jokers and are out of this round of Tale of Painters:

Ilkar
Grungan
Hive Fleet Ruina
Pierced53
JohnnySD
closet.heretic
Carkeh
Schnookems
Keetoowah
Jando
Almberg
Beatonthis
Deaddudewalking
Dhanhigh
Forumjayz
GhonnoreatheUntame
Glavas
Gorfang
HobbyGuy
JohnnySD
Kloma
Lost Nemesis
Plastic
SGluciousa
Skidman - Chaos Space Marines
Skidman - Imperial Guard
SKnight567
The Fungineer
TheOneTyrant
Tossy

45 Entrants started.
4 Entrants have three Jokers remaining (9%).
3 Entrants have two Jokers remaining (7%).
5 Entrants have one Joker remaining (11%).
3 Entrants have no Jokers remaining (7%).
30 Entrants have gone to the big Joker Heaven in the Sky, and dropped out of Tale of Painters (66%).

Good luck!

Tekore

·
Eh?
454 Posts
Wow, thin pickings so far lads, I hope some more make the deadline!

Tekore, in your wisdom I think you have my Joker tally wrong. By my count I started this month with 2 for both 40k and epic. In Jan's thread I had 3 for 40k (of which I then jokered one) and 2 for epic. Sorry to be anal, I just know I'm going to need those epic jokers to make it through the challenge! :)

So then, on to this month...

Epic IG

Just to confuse things further: JOKER

Tried as I might I just couldn't find time for the little guys, so that leaves me on one Joker left for them. Titans for next month, promise!

40k IG

1 Leman Russ & 1 Infantry Squad w/ Missile Launcher: 215pts

Army total to date: 792pts

Total models painted for both armies: 92
Total points for both armies: 2812pts

So still behind schedule on the 40k, but at least the majority of the infantry is done, only 10 odd left! Look for some better pictures on my WiP thread soon. Cheers guys!

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
Almost late, but in at the death, here's Æ's guard! Apologies for the shoddy photos once again but better ones will follow in the week.
Here's a group shot of the army:

And my work for this month:

Lord Castellan Ursakar Creed and Sgt. Jerran Kell.

Hmmm... the guys in the background seem to be in better focus than the guys in the foreground :S

EDIT: Oops, almost forgot- points and numbers.
175 points, 930 total.
+2 men, 38 men total, 2 vehicles

Next month I'll be painting a hellhound (plus adaptable variants I hope), a chimera and possibly finishing my Straken counts-as. I aim to do my PCS in the near future too. Then its two veterans squads, 3 HWsquads and an infantry squad. Plus (at some point) a vendetta.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts