Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Blood Boy
3,643 Posts
I think that number four may be the best too. It is a bit grey but I think that it looks good. The other one could be the first one. The first one looks muddy but this may be good. I think that a bit of colour helps out bases alot. Perhaps try to add some more colour to number four, maybe use bleached bone as the highlight so that it isn't as grey. I have thought grey will be good for bases but I find that in practice it is a bit odd and does not have enough life in it. A combo of number one and number four I think. Hope this helps.

·
Blood Boy
3,643 Posts
Those Spores look good. I think they will serve you well as landing spores. I agree with ChadMS that they will need some kind of base. It will help them to fit in with your army and not look like pieces of terrain.

I think they would look good quite dark when you paint them. If they have hurtled dowmn through the atmosphere to land on the planet they will of been a bit burnt when they enter the atmosphere. You may not want burn marks all over them but a darker look may also give the idea they come out of the darkness of space. Maybe not too dark just a bit darker than the rest of your bugs.

Where did you get the spores, they are cool? I want some.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.