Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well, after kinda, breaking off from tale of painters, only to find I still had a joker, thought I may as well keep trying.

So here's my army list of what I want painted(under the new codex):

HQ

Hive Tyrant - Wings, Scything Talons, Lashwhip/bonesword, unspeakable horror, adrenal glands - 285
Swarmlord - ***

ELITES

3 x Pyrovore - Landing Spore, thorn volley - 185
2 x Zoanthropes - Landing spore, thorn volley - 170

TROOPS

20 x Genestealers - 280
20 x Genestealers - Adrenal Glands, Broodlord, Injector, Acid Blood - 416
20 x Termagants - Landing Spore, Venom Cannon - 160
20 x Termagants - Landing Spore, Venom Cannon - 160
30 Hormagaunts - Adrenal Glands - 240

FAST ATTACK

30 x Gargoyles - Adrenal Glands - 210

HEAVY SUPPORT

Trygon Prime - Adrenal Glands, Regenerate - 275
Mawloc - Adrenal glands, Regenerate - 205

Total: 2866

So here's this months(by the new codex, only 120 points) but by the old one I should still me going by, It's 200.

20 Hormagaunts.

And I'm a little stuck on bases. Seeing the scheme above, which base do you think best suits? Thanks in advance guys :)

Thanks for taking the time to read all this :)

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Thanks Dan :) Striking from a distance is my idea for the gaunts, bigger things will have much better blending/highlighting.

After the hormies are based, I think I'll do my 4 landing spores(200 points for ToP) and that should let me get hold of my trygons :) I'll then do 20 gaunts, then either the trygon or mawloc, then another 20 gaunts, then the other trygon/Mawloc, then 20 stealers, then broodlord, then the other 20, then Zoans, then 30 gargoyles, then flyrant.

I've still gotta get round to converting the swarmlord/buy the pyrovores.

So as a rough list that I may or may not stick to;

Landing Spores,
20 gaunts,
trygon,
20 gaunts,
trygon,
20 stealers,
broodlord,
20 stealers,
2 zoanthropes,
30 Gargoyles,
and best till last, my flyrant.

I may stick to this. Hopefully I will :)

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Do you have a picture with a carni for sizes?
Get ready to shoot me... *gulps* I have no carnifexes. I converted them all to various things.

Nice find there Spam-meister, although if I remember correctly a mate of mine made landing spores with bits of pot pouri and a glue gun, and they look really good, however very time consuming, i prefer your idea, less arsing about
Thanks mate :) Can't wait for my new nids this weekend now :)

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Nice new stuff you got. The new Trygon modal is great. Are you going to make them both mawloc's or one of each? Also what you think of the new codex, etc?.
I'm making one a Mawloc, and one a Trygon. Overall, I think the book is pretty good. It's just a little extreme though. It has some really good units, and some really bad ones...

Now I really want to get my Trygon... damn you.
:dance:

Thanks guys :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.