Librarium Online Forums banner
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Bugs'r us!
1,242 Posts
Nice pods. Looking at this I'm getting less and less interested in building one from scratch:p

Do you have a picture with a carni for sizes?

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Do you have a picture with a carni for sizes?
Get ready to shoot me... *gulps* I have no carnifexes. I converted them all to various things.

Nice find there Spam-meister, although if I remember correctly a mate of mine made landing spores with bits of pot pouri and a glue gun, and they look really good, however very time consuming, i prefer your idea, less arsing about
Thanks mate :) Can't wait for my new nids this weekend now :)

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
no carnifex? we are not commissars! the hive mindwill control you and impel you to take carnifexes! or it will devour you :). but yea, nice jobs so far. I am not too convinced by your pod idea especially when i clicked on the link and saw what it really was.....lol
thanks
antique_nova

·
Bugs'r us!
1,242 Posts
Get ready to shoot me... *gulps* I have no carnifexes. I converted them all to various things.
Hmm, I think I hear some whip armed brood mothers calling for you;)

Anything else big will do as well, just to compare.

·
BANANA!
1,161 Posts
Suprisingly, seeing how long I have been following this, I am yet not subscibed. That is now fixed ;)

That Mawloc looks awsome! Looks like the Spore Pods is the perfect size.

Don't the Gargoyles come in boxes of 10?

·
BANANA!
1,161 Posts
Just interested ^.^ and forgot. I always get them confused with the gaunt boxes, that come with 12 gaunts. Have ou actually glued the Mawloc together? I find it a lot easier to have the parts seperate or on the sprue, paint and then glue together.

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Nice new stuff you got. The new Trygon modal is great. Are you going to make them both mawloc's or one of each? Also what you think of the new codex, etc?.
I'm making one a Mawloc, and one a Trygon. Overall, I think the book is pretty good. It's just a little extreme though. It has some really good units, and some really bad ones...

Now I really want to get my Trygon... damn you.
:dance:

Thanks guys :)

·
Bugs'r us!
1,242 Posts
Lovely bugs! Great comparison. The egg looks great in size!

21 - 36 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.