Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Tanith Command - Hardened Fighters, Light Infantry. (261 pts)

Major Gol Kolea - BP and PW, Medallion Crimson

"Lucky" Brostin - Guardsmen with Flamer

Trooper Criid - Veteran with Plasma Pistol, Melta Bombs, carapace armor.

Dalin Criid - Tanith Pipes (counts as Standard Bearer)

Ana Curth - Medic

Priest Zweil - Eviscerator, Bolt Pistol.
233 pts

Ibram Gaunt
75 pts

2 X Fire Support - Heavy Calibur's (Auto Cannons), Sharp Shooters.
220 pts

2 X Anti-Tank Support - Tread Fethers.
210 pts

738 pts

Elites

Commissar Hark - Plasma Pistol, Close Combat Weapon, Carapace Armor, Bionics, Life Infantry, Hardened Fighter.
105 pts

Junior Commissar Ludd - Las Pistol, Close Combat Weapon, Carapace Armor.

Eszrah Night (Counts as Inquisitor) - Rehinbow (MC Needlepistol, Bolt Pistol), Alert Senses (Targeter, Auspex), Survivor (Bionics).
54 pts

Tanith Veterans - Elim Rawne with Survivability (Bionics, Medallion Crimson), Honorifica Imperialis, Storm Bolter and Power Sword (Model armed with Lasgun
and Straight Silver). Troopers Larkins, Banda and Bourah with Sniper Rifles, Dermon Caffran and Loell with Tread-Fether.
205 pts pts

434 pts total

Troops

Belladon Infantry Platoon

Command Squad

Captain "Shoggy" Domor - Bionics, Surveyor, Squad with Tread-Fether, All Doctrines.
107 pts

4 X Belladon Infantry Squads - Light Infantry & Cloaks Only.
80 pts each, 320 pts
387 pts

Verghengast Infantry Plantoon

Captain Flyn Meryn - Carapace Armor, All Doctrines. Squad with Tread Fether.
105 pts

3 X Verghengastite Infantry Squads - Flamers, Hardened Fighters, Cameo Cloaks, Light Infantry.
101 pts each, 303 pts together.

410 pts

Tanith Scout Platoon

Captain Mkoll - Survivability (Carapace Armor, Refractor Field), Enhanced Senses(Surveyor). Straight Silver (PW) and Las Pistol (Master Crafted), Melta

Bombs.
Trooper - Flamer
3 X Veterans - CCW, Survivability (Coutns as Bionics), Melta Bombs.
194 pts

3 X Infantry Squad - Tread-Fether, Vet. Sarge with Surveyor, sharp shooters and light infantry.
113 pts each, 339 pts total

533 pts

1328 pts TOTAL

2500pts

Whatchya think?

·
Registered
5,129 Posts
Don't have enough time to comment on the list as a whole at the moment but two things:

First, you have almost all of the characters in there but some of those characters should not be. (Brin Milo is no longer with the ghosts at the time that Ludd is for example.)

I believe that Rawne is technically the second highest ranking officer, after Gaunt, of the ghosts at this time and would be the most likely to be the one leading the army along with Gaunt, not Kolea as you have it.

Also, its shoggy Domor, not shaggy Domor; his 'eyes' give him the nickname, not the amount of body hair he has.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Don't have enough time to comment on the list as a whole at the moment but two things:

First, you have almost all of the characters in there but some of those characters should not be. (Brin Milo is no longer with the ghosts at the time that Ludd is for example.)

I believe that Rawne is technically the second highest ranking officer, after Gaunt, of the ghosts at this time and would be the most likely to be the one leading the army along with Gaunt, not Kolea as you have it.

Also, its shoggy Domor, not shaggy Domor.
I realised Milo wasn't at all in the Lost, but I couldn't think of anyone else to fit into the position of the standard bearer :(

I'll consider swapping Kolea for Rawne. I know Rawne's the ranking officer, but I've only read until the end of His Last Command and Kolea seemed to be running things. As for Domor... Sorry, I'll fix the name :p

·
Registered
5,129 Posts
I realised Milo wasn't at all in the Lost, but I couldn't think of anyone else to fit into the position of the standard bearer :(
An army for the ghosts at the time of the lost wouldn't have anyone to represent a banner; they technically lost their version of one when Milo was sent away.

·
Registered
171 Posts
may i suggest Dalin Cridd?

i say him because in the books he was generally liked because he was the "son" of two troopers (cridd and caffran).

they sorta looked at him as a symbol because he was the new generation of first and only fighting men. So he could represent the hope that the banner gives the troopers in the game.

agree?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
may i suggest Dalin Cridd?

i say him because in the books he was generally liked because he was the "son" of two troopers (cridd and caffran).

they sorta looked at him as a symbol because he was the new generation of first and only fighting men. So he could represent the hope that the banner gives the troopers in the game.

agree?

I would almost take it. But then, aren't the "children" of Criid and Caffran the real kids of Gol Kolea? And don't they not know? It'd be weird having that same child in his squad :p

On the other hands it'd make more sense for Kolea to reveal himself to the kid and then have him become company inspiration, then for Milo to be dismissed from Inquisitorial service and return to his regiment.

I may edit my post.

·
Registered
13 Posts
you should redo this list for the new guard codex but you should still use gaunt's old rules

also add characters like ezahra ap niht (or however u spell it) as a bodyguard for gaunt even though he wasnt in the regiment at that time but it doesnt matter

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.