Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I discussed this with my friends today, (sorry if theres already been a thread like this)

I don't have any tatoos yet and am in no hurry to get any and some piercings look (or sound) really nasty

what do you think?

·
Registered
3,580 Posts
Interesting topic. I have neither, but I plan on getting several tattoos.

First will be a Chaos Undivided star on my right upper arm. After that, I want a certain design I have on a Dimmu Borgir tee (the text Dimmu Borgir in very cool stylised letters), the symbol used on CoF's album Damnation and a Day, the CoF logo with the text '***** 4 life' below it, and probably more stuff I just think looks cool :D . First that Chaos mark though :p .

I'm not sure on piercings, I don't plan on getting one anytime soon, but who knows, I think some look cool like having your nose pierced (not in the middle, on the side part, dunno what that's called), and the lip maybe.

·
Registered
664 Posts
I have 5 tattoos, 4 chinese symbols on my wrists (Hate + Love on my right, Angel + Devil on my left) Then in between my shoulder blades on my spine I have a bigger one that means "Pain; to love.")

Then I have 5 ear piercing 2 on bottom lobe, one on upper left cartiledge. The very bottom was gauged to an 8, the next 10, then the one in my cartiledge was a 12 gauge (for those of you who don't know, 20 is a normal ear piercing size, then the lower you go(in increments of 2) the wider it is)but since I am in the military, I only wear the normal ones when I'm off base (I run into ppl I work with a lot for some reason.)

·
Registered
231 Posts
i have a big ass tattoo on my back, its the Disturbed symbol(disturbed rocks!!)and i have one on the left part of my chest, its "you hate me" in german. I have a peircing on my eyebrow.( it *****ing hurt like hell when they did it)

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
One of my friends recently had her clitoris pierced and the dialogue between us went like this

Me- doesn't that hurt

Friend- the Pleasure is worth it, you should have it done

Me- *crindges at the thorght* what about infection

Friend- i take good care of it the swelling has already gone down- wanna see?

·
Registered
190 Posts
I currently have 4 piercings, 3 ear and one eyebrow. If I didn't need a job i would have a ton more. I have two Tattoo's a Celtic circlet on my right shoulder and a mandalorian skull (like Boba Fett's ) just below my shoulder about halfway down my arm. I want way more Tats though. They're freakin addictive...

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by Asmodeus@Oct 7 2003, 17:24
That's just messed up.
Yea i know, i still have some of my old semi normal friends though

·
Registered
318 Posts
Originally posted by Onion@Oct 10 2003, 22:44
I want to get a UPC code on the back of my head, ala Hitman: Codename 47. The good thing is, when the tattoo has lost meaning, I grow my hair back. :)

A tattoo should NEVER be as emphemerial as to lose it's meaning...... tattooos are for life! if you think you might grow out of it, that's a good sign you shouldn't get it.

And oh, Shadowcat, Can i have your number?

J/K

Be as unusual as you want and NEVER feel bad about having "freakish" friends..... they're often the most loyal and true friends you'll ever have, as "freakish" people tend to have very few friends. IE they cherish the ones they have.

·
Registered
959 Posts
ive got 2 piercings in my left ear(1 top 1 bottom) might get my eyebrow or lip done.

as for tattooes im gonna get the mark of khorne within a chaos star on my left shoulder and a norse/celtic style dragon on across my right shoulder.

one thing i'll never do is get a prince albert.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.