Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
878 Posts
Use blue paint. It might be their blood color, but a Tau head seeping blue blood would look cool...

·
Registered
166 Posts
i dunno blue blood might look cool but non of the other races has got bleu blood and even orcs got red blood. only tyranids have purple blood but that is almost red. i think therefore that youshould use red blood or maybe purple/red blood.

--for the greate good--

·
Registered
353 Posts
Actually almost all blood should have some degree of red due to iron that is in the blood to help attact oxygen so it can get transported around the body and such, and that iron makes the blood red. =)
And I have never read anything bout green blood =\

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
I agree with the blue though. look at there skin pigment. if there grey have blue blood. if there fleshtone then give them red

·
Registered
360 Posts
Originally posted by [email protected]@Oct 23 2003, 15:39
your all wrong its green because if you reed the fluff thats what it says
Im just wondering where it says that? I think red blood would be best for tau, I mean your blood isn't the same color as your pigment um...usually..?

·
Registered
878 Posts
Ha! My blood's red, so my skin must be red. *concetrates* Argh! It's not working!

·
Registered
166 Posts
blue blood gulping out some-ones neck when his head is blown of doesn't look very dramatic does it? :p

--for the greater good--

·
Registered
878 Posts
Yup. So I guess pigment DOES change blood color. *I was right...*

·
Registered
878 Posts
I guess the video game is right, it has influenced the real game in many ways. The rail rifle was actually originally in the video game only!

·
Registered
146 Posts
Maybe a Klingonesque Lavvender colour would more accurately represent the more blueish pallid skin tones?

And yellow ochre? sounds like pus...

·
Registered
878 Posts
Yah, well they are aliens...
Yo'd think that someone would release a book about alien compositions and biology, and none of this "No data for chosen file" crap. They can't keep writing fluff in the eyes of the Imperium!

·
Registered
372 Posts
Tau blood is terquise (spelling?) on the blue end of the colour rather than the green end. This is stated in the Fire Warrior book..........strangly the game is different.

I would sugest hawk terquise with a little blue and white.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Why would the book and the game differ? If i remember in the book "kill team" the tau blood was something like red/purple but i'm not sure. great book thoug :D

--for the greater good--

·
Registered
878 Posts
Ya, good book.

Turquoise.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.