Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
LO Zealot
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im going to paint my Tau army either Camo Green Armour and Hawk Turquoise undersuit or Liche Purple Armour and Storm Blue undersuit leaving recesses Lightning Blue, which do you think is better

·
Registered
849 Posts
Try the Camo Green and Hawk turqoiuse. I think it would give them a nice jungle commando feel!! :D Try painting small dots of dark angels green to give them some camaflague!!!! :D

·
Registered
52 Posts
I kind of like the desert camo in Codex: Tau, page 44, the third one from top, to the left. If i have to choose between the ones in the first post, i'd go with camo green.

·
Registered
593 Posts
If you paint them turquoise, for gods sake don't paint the bases green! The two colours clash like nothing else!

·
Registered
166 Posts
you could also take two mini's like drones and paint them in the two different colors and then decide witch one to paint. it's better ( and cheaper :p ) to find out early if you like your colors or that you would at the end.

good luck with deciding :D

--for the greater good--

·
Registered
515 Posts
i got really sick of chosing so im gona use black and codex grey, looks ok sofar although after iv done it to loads of tau it may look stupid

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.