Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey its killa-can here i am going to start doing a tau commander but this commander has a twist on it it will be sculpted out of green stuff (mostly) and it will be a female im going on the idea that its like shadow sun but it will have smaller armor and be alot thiner that a normal battle suit like this pic i found though it has to be in JPEG file
hope fully it will end up good, i will keep ya posted guys!
cheer killa-can

·
....coookies...
1,753 Posts
I think

I think you will find that someone else has been there and done that.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news...

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks Lost i t was very helpful but a little dissapointing that it has been done but i will customise it to be unique thanks for the help on it, oh and construction has started today!
cheers KILLA-CAN

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
YAY! the head is done!:act-up: (i think) i will start on the chest piece it will be made out of the standard fire worrior chest armor and i will make it larger oh and lost hod ya do the jump pack, oh and could ya give some pointer on sculting the chest, if ya would mate?
cheers killa-can

·
Wher dat naked blue chik?
1,646 Posts
Nice ork boy 'ead you got dere. Nice an' greenskinned, you've made da boyz proud! =P

·
Armored Cav Addict
993 Posts
hmmm..I'll have to go digging for the link, but, I saw on Tyranid Hive the original conversion done off this picture, by the guy who had it made or something.....
Good luck!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts