Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellow Tau playorz, if anyone wants to discuss tau armies outside of the forums, please feel to IM me, or if you feel like it leave your AIM SN here and you specialties so others can ask you for help ;)

SN=meek61(go figure)

·
Registered
353 Posts
Originally posted by Vampiric_Drake8@Oct 29 2003, 13:07
I could have sworn that this topic said "converisons". But anyhoo.....I've converted a Tau Commander to point and command forward his troops to battle. Looks pretty cool. If i can get a decent pic i'll post it.
please do, I need some inspiration.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ya, I probably could've put a better title on this thread. but what i meant was like conversations that we can't talk about here, IE rules discussion(likes dislikes) things that would take up large ammounts of posting space, and in general faster paced conversations instead of the forum based ones.

And that would look pretty cool, can't wait to see the pics ;)

·
Registered
849 Posts
Here it is! The hand got kind of messed up when I was forming it from green stuff, but it works! You should hear the compliments I get for this dynamic pose at my playing place.....

Hold on.....

Can't figure out how to post pics.....

Can't post 'em! Go to the Tau gallery at Librarium and look at the first three pics. That's my Shas'o!!

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
nice, very enspiring. btw do you know how to use macro? if not do not take offense it is a serious question. if not i sugjest learning it for later pictures

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
macro is a mode on most digital cameras that allows it to focus on things under 6" away

{edit}
I posted some pictures of Aun'shi with a shield on his left arm, i figure he has a shield generator, why not show it. I cut off all the protrussions fro mthe shield so it looked more stream-lined

·
Registered
849 Posts
I know! I love that Shas'o conversion too! I think the first time I saw it was when it was being sold on eBay. The bid was very high by the way! But I just love the true battle mech, samurai feel that you get off it. OOOOOOOOOO! That felt weird. :ph34r:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.