Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Sis mel, the links are broken... ;p

tau really sux... but rox in range battles... (they might stand a chance if I hold ground and tries to shoot at him with my Carnifexes armed with 2 scythes maybe?) ;)

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
tau could beat your army any day!!!!!!!! :evil:
I think you might of misunderstood what i meant. I'm not saying that Tau are bad...if you check out the cartoon's you'd see what i mean. It's actually pro Tau. No offese was intended anyway by my post. I'm sorry.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Once in awhile you can get lucky though and if you stick Aunshi with a firewarrior squad they can be relatively combat oriented too. +1 att and +1in is nothing to sneeze at. On the charge each firewarrior has 3 attacks. They coulod kill a imp squad maybe . . .

·
Registered
53 Posts
:ph34r: Tau....taking down...Khorne Bezerkers....? Are you Farsight Enclave, because that's the only way I see Tau winning against those types of models. I mean..I've taken down a medium sized Necron scarab swarm with Fire Warriors with one casualty, but Khorne Bezerkers...how much did you have to pay him lol?

·
Registered
340 Posts
I think those pics are from tauonline.tk if anyone are interested in seeing them.

Tau are never supposed to get into CC. If you do, then you need to take your army back to the drawing board.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Don't be so certain of yourself, xMysticx. I have beaten (not held off, BEATEN) Tyranids, Orks, and Blood Angels in close combat with Fire Warriors. And no, I do not field Aun'shi, nor do I play Farsight Enclave.

Luck has nothing to do with it. Numbers has everything. Remember that the basic Nid or Ork isn't much better in assault than tau are, and Photon Grenades prettymuch negate that. Blood Angels are ferocious, but once again, Photons, make them assault into cover, and use superior numbers to your advantage.

Take it from a long-time Nid player: Quantity has a quality all it's own.

·
Registered
96 Posts
U just held off he baby bugs. This is the problem, people always say "wow, i killed all your gaunts" but the hive tyrant, fex and warriors always survive and win. Yeah, tau fire warriors could probably beat 7 point suicide ternagaunts in HTH combat, but while they doing that THEY NOT SHOOTIN AT THE STEALERS.

Ond how did you get the blood angles? They're gonna cut you down before you attack back?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.