Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want the Commander Sash'o to stand out from the other Crisis' suits any ideas?
merely a different paint job possibley, but a small conversion would be awesome.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've got a moderatly converted Shas'o, which you can see here:

Shas'o

My favorite part of him being the new head, which came off a Space Marine tank (a landraider, I think)

·
Registered
878 Posts
I like them! You could always convert a small easy piece like a backpack or something.

·
Registered
166 Posts
i too like the pics. :w

for conversion, you could give your shas'o a flag to hold or you could give him attached drones or something (dunno if its possible but who konws :D )
you could also give him a litle platform to stand on and the platform is carried around by 4 drones. thats a litle part of my ( strange ) ideas of conversions / add-ons.

--for the greater good--

·
Registered
849 Posts
All I did for mine was cut one of the gun arms and create sort of a glove with a finger pointing forward......Looks pretty cool, almost like he actually is commanding forward troops.....Kroot_Hound as for your Shas'o, very cool looking, but it looks more like a piece of support machinery than a commander......Nice conversion though......

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I didnt convert mine in the end, i might do later seeing as i have another 3 to make and paint... but heres the pic.

·
Registered
878 Posts
You could just buy the purity seals from games workshop and put some Tau waterslide them.

·
Registered
166 Posts
you could also make him hold some kind of artifact, or maybe the sword of aunshi. that sword is twohanded so that will be a difficult conversion but i think its possible. you could make him ofcourse hold all possible weapons.

--for the greater good--

·
Registered
878 Posts
Please don't include statements like "I h8 tAu" and "N3C0rNs r b0rk3N"
They don't add to the great content of the site.

Well, the Aun'shi blade is pushing it, hard to convert, not to mention expensive.

·
Registered
166 Posts
yes it will be very hard but IF it works out the way it was plannend it will let your shas'o stand out really well.

and theres nothing too good for your shas'o is there? B)

--for the greater good--

·
Registered
849 Posts
As I said before, my conversion is very simple and can now be seen i the Librarium-online gallery. Look for the pics with the captions, Sorry its blurry. If you need to know exactly how I did it, PM me.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I converted my shas'o battle suit, i changed the head and used the markerlight as the head and turned it backwards, i think it gives the shas'o a good and unique look.

·
Registered
26 Posts
for my tau commander i just made a have him on the ground n the rest r flying and on his base is the remains on a unlucky khrone bezerka and a few bits of tank traks :ph34r:

·
Registered
878 Posts
Ya, you could just put a dead *blank* on his base. ;)

·
Registered
50 Posts
For my commander I wanted to give him a naginata on the left hand, which if kind of a japanese halberd. The only thing close I've found is the long blades from the Necron, the pariahs I think, but it look a bit too evil, and I dont want to put the green tube. Im trying to make a convincing one out of green stuff...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.