Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok this may be a stupid question but I am completely new to Tau. With the Drones I have noticed that the little square blister from the battle force that I purchased do not come with the little bottom to turn them into shield drones. Am I missing something?

·
Stirling
760 Posts
No, shield drones only come in the pathfinder shas'ui blister, Shadowsun and I think the commander pack. The crisis suits should have a small round bit that you can use to convert a gun drone.

·
The ORIGINAL Sniper Puss
2,841 Posts
You might need to double check that those SD packs are actually available to buy. They are on the site; I tried to purchase some and was told that they are not available any more. Admittedly I was told this a few months ago, so things may have changed, but just check before you commit to purchasing online.

As for making your own SDs, that can be quite easy. The Shield Generators from Crisis suits can be glued onto the underside of the Gun Drone instead of the Pulse Carbines, or you can just drill a hole in the bottm of them and stick them onto a flying stand. Cheap as chips!

E.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I went back to the hobby store that I got my Battlefroce form and found that they come in a pewter blister for enough for 4 Drones. Just the bottoms and the antennas.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.