Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking at alot of peoples conversion for a tau titan and to me they look cool but honestly they look a little like a tank with legs, so I have created a battlesuit style tau titan, she is not comple yet and when I will show her completely painted but here is my tay titan, she stands eleven inches tall, 12" is her legs were straight and armed with twin linked railguns, missile clusers and a whole range of goodies.

View attachment 17245 Helmet Toy Sports gear Creative arts Art Wood Mammal Toy Floor Flooring World Toy Art Machine Fictional character Wood Toy Hardwood Flooring Art Toy Wood Art Mecha Creative arts Wood Art Visual arts Room Toy Art Wood Paint Machine World Adhesive Wood Adhesive tape Toy Wood Machine Engineering Auto part Carmine

·
Registered
182 Posts
Impressive effort! This kind of scratch build is really inspiring. Having an idea germinate in your head and making it tangible... what a gift.

·
Registered
783 Posts
That really is rather good, and certainly above my modelling skills!

It's not my cup of tea though I'm afraid to say :) - when I think of a Tau titan I think either of a massive battlesuit (rather than a giant fire warrior...although maybe this is some kind of secret super-breed of fire warrior the Tau are developing...), a giant flyer (like the Manta) or some kind of walking tank thing. But still, this thing is very very good :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts