Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive been chasiing tau VDR since the beginning of the year and every 1 that i speak to they quote a persific WD or tell me CA 2002.
im wodring as any 1 here got the VDR writen to computer or something that is in a computer programm. i have programm but it dont include tau :eek:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tau vehicle design rules :rolleyes:

any way like i said ive been lookin for em for ages

ive 4 DA tanks on the build and i wanna make some tau 1s but i carnt find the rules to do it

·
Registered
8 Posts
Well I got told off in another forum for asking for Tau VDR as it's apparently copyrighted material and I shouldn't be asking for it, but never mind!!!

To the best of my knowledge there has never been any rules for Tau VDR. Which is a bit of a b***h really when nearly every Tau player wants a bit more variety in their list!!!

I think it's because the Tau Codex was released after the VDR rules came out (I could be wrong with that) and nobody could be bothered giving us an update!!!

·
Registered
523 Posts
Actually there is a Tau VDR in one of the white dwarfs it was released. I would have to look it up to be sure and get you the number but I cant type it out for you because it is copywrited material. What you can do is maybe backorder the WD. I need to dig through all my WDs first though so give me some time.

·
Registered
182 Posts
ive been searching for it also, but it dunt seem to turn up. My friend said he found it once, but i never got my hands on it. Id really enjoy designing my own tau vehicle.

·
Registered
523 Posts
TA DA! :lol:
Sorry this took me so long but it is a major endevour for me to go into my basement and search through all my WDs but at long last here it is.

Drum roll please! ;)
Tau VDR rules are in White Dwarf 271, August 2002 edition. :)

This is only two pages but they do give and example of what is called teh Tau Swordfish which looks kinda like a hammerhead without the front wings and it has twin linked railguns on it. It is very cool. Check it out and if there are any problems getting it from Gamesworkshop let me know.

Good luck and have fun in the name of the ::booming voice::Greater Good.

·
Registered
523 Posts
I had thought so but I just called 1-800-394-game and they said no you cant get it. Only a couple of issues back but Ta Da I have another answer for you. They said they can copy it and send it to you for a couple of bucks. Just the VDR part so now just give them a call and see how much they want for it. Good Luck!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
im assuming that your in the USA
because im in the UK im gonna have to try and talk a guy at my locul GW to get it me

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.