Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just curious. Does anyoneuse techies and their gun servitors to good/usefull effect? If no, why not? It seems to be an ecconomic way to deliver a lot of fire power as opposed to a dev squad. I can see how this kind of sqad can be deadly to a nid player. Anyway, thanks in advance for your inputs. Slay on slaya's.

Bro A
:ninja:

P.S. I'm a BA player. So this is a great alternative to a dev squad.

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Simply put, no.

Reason: They die, fast, and hard. The servitors themselves are far to weak with such low toughness and armor saves. They tend to drop like flies against the first thing that hits them.

Secondly they arent all that much cheaper then a dev squad. Considering how much longer a dev squad will last, it just doesnt cut it.

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Simply: no

Reason: They die FAR to easilly. With such low toughness and armor saves you can kiss them goodby the first time they come under fire from nearly anything. More importantly, after you add in the cost of the techmarine, they dont come out that much cheaper then a dev squad.

I was topying around with this idea myself for a while as the techmarine entry is freakin useless. Figured id try and find SOME way to use SOMETHING in there. Alas, its just not worth it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts