Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Which weapons use big template and which use small template?

Flamers use flame template but im not shore woth the wirlwind and Basalisk i have playe that basalisk uses big and whirlwind uses small as with bazookas.

·
Registered
593 Posts
I believe that both the basislisk and whirlwind use the large template, as they are both ordanance weapons.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
WOW bbut the whirlwind fires 10 rockets! that would just wipe out an army. As you pick a rocket for each target or am i wrong? or like the basalisk it fires in just 1 place.

·
Registered
959 Posts
anything that is classed as an ordanance weapon uses the ordanance template. so the whirlwind and basalisk both use the big template.

·
Registered
217 Posts
WHERE IN THE HELL DID YOU FIND A RULE SAYING A WHIRLWIND FIRES AT 10 DIFFERENT TARGETS? it fires like any other guess range ordanance weapon. its not special.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
No you don't. The multiple missile description is just part of the story. It is treated the same as other weapons. You really need to read the rules again.

·
Registered
556 Posts
blast template is the small one, ordnance is the larger one

·
Registered
878 Posts
Fluff isn't rules! If you go by fluff, Necrons would win automatically, and the Space Marines wouldn't die. Blast is the small one, and Ordinance is the big one.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.