Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A Terminator Sergeant has a power sword, but i dont know if this counts as a power fist or a power weapon. If it is a normal power weapon as i have heard some people say, then why does the sergeant has teh same point value as a normal terminator. Can anybody help me pleez?

·
Registered
3,580 Posts
It's just a power weapon. He costs the same because although his weapon is cheaper, it's a nice extra because he's the only one who will strike at I4 rather than last. Plus if you upgrade him to veteran he can have some juicy wargear :p . And of course it would be kinda stupid if the leader was cheaper than the rest of the squad :p

·
Registered
64 Posts
actrully all terminators are veterens (in a way)
and you dont have to upgrade the seargent to a veteren (actrully you cant, coz he already is) and he already has the option to choose extra equipment or weapons from the armoury. (purity seals tend to be a favourtie of mine, just incase you lose combat. You dont want your expensive termies going to waste)

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Terminators are expencive enough, try not to make them to expencive.
They have the standard stormbolter and powerfist, think before you upgrade them cause if you run right into a squad of Genstealers or orcs, the loss of your models will be even greater.

Unless playing in larger battles, you can exploit their weap. options...

Gon bai!

·
Registered
260 Posts
im gettin sick of my termies thy an tAke out entire squads of marines in 1 combat which they have on many occasions but always loose miserably against kroot, scouts and scarabs

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.