Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys, my codex is showing terminators as having a 2+ SV... is this correct? I have a friend is who certain they have a 3+ SV with a 5+ Inv. SV.

Sorry for this, but I couldn't find anything when I searched.

-edit-
I might as well ask this here also... I had someone from this board commenting that I cannot take a Plasma Pistol with my Librarian if I give him Term. Armor... where could I find the rule for this?

Thanks!

·
Now with STFU flames!
6,378 Posts
cdnbacon said:
Guys, my codex is showing terminators as having a 2+ SV... is this correct? I have a friend is who certain they have a 3+ SV with a 5+ Inv. SV.

Sorry for this, but I couldn't find anything when I searched.
That's what the Codex says, so that's what the save is. Sometimes a Codex has a typo, but this is not one of those cases. The Codex is correct, your friend is wrong.

You could also find this information on page 25 of the Space Marines codex. It lays out exactly what Terminator Armour does for you.
cdnbacon said:
I might as well ask this here also... I had someone from this board commenting that I cannot take a Plasma Pistol with my Librarian if I give him Term. Armor... where could I find the rule for this?

Thanks!
Page 22 of the Space Marines Codex.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I can tell you for a fact that terminators have a 2+/5+(invulnerable) save. Always trust your codex if you have the newest version and resent FAQ.

As for the plasma pistol on a liberian in terminator armor, I am not sure. Check the wargear section of you codex, I am pretty sure that only wargaer marked with an asterisk "*" (correct me if I am wrong as I do not have my codex with me) is available to models with terminator armor. If the plasma pistol is marked with one he can use it, if not he can not.

Hope that helps

·
Too Sexy For My Whirlwind
1,150 Posts
Your friend is probably referring to that bloody new wargear book. Some copies of it supposidly have the terminators armor save listed as 3+ in the rules section of it.

Only items with a "T" beside them in the SM armory can be taken by models with T-armor. Items not marked with the T cannot.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Guys, honestly, YOU ROCK. Every question I've had so far has been answered to perfection.

Thanks to everyone! I now see where it says 2+ SV and 5+ INV SV. Thanks for pointing this out (pg. 25).

As well, I also see the Plasma Pistol limitation. I don't know how I missed that. (pg. 22).

So last question, I will always have the ability to roll 5+ to save unless it's stated no inv. saves... correct?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.