Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a quick question has anyone used the Terradons/Ripperdactyls and if so which one would be the better choice out of the two?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Depends what you are using them for.

IMO I prefer rippers, with the blot toad they can dish out an insane amount of re-rollable killing blow attacks, and even without the toad they can still cause a lot of hurt.
Terradons are still good, with the drop rocks etc. But I prefer rippers, just make sure you can keep there frenzy under control...

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I was leaning more towards the Rippers as well mainly because I would like to see how they go and plus I used the Terradons in the last codex and wanted to use something different for a change :)

·
Registered
107 Posts
I go with Ripperdactyls as a unit and a terradon for my skink cheif's mount (flying him solo).

The terradons clearly hit much harder and for only 5 points more but the low Ld + frenzy means that you could find your unit being dragged into places that you don't want them by a savvy opponent. That being said, with some careful positioning you can keep them in the Slann bubble until you are ready to release them on the intended target, 12" goes a lot further on a battlefield than most people give it credit for.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts