Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the Iron warriors 1k points army list which i normally use. Its been pretty effective (sorry very effective) when i actually manage to Penetrate armour or wound with the larger weapons (of which there are quite a few).

Chaos lieutenant. 90 points power weapon spiky bits melta bombs daemon strength
3x lascannon squads, 4 marines with bolters and a lascannon dude 85 points each
2x Missile launcher squads, 4 marines with bolters and a missile dude 80 points each
1 basilisk 125 points(there for the distraction more than the actual destructive power)
1 Dread plasma cannon extra armour 120
1 Dread Twin lascannons + EA 130
1 dread Multi melta +EA 120

and this is the death guard army i would like to create.
1500 points

Lord- Mark of Nurgle, Manreaper, Bp, Spiky bits, M bombs, Daemon armour, blight grenades 156 points
Great unclean one 150p
7 plague bearers
7 plaguebearers
6x plague marines (1 melta 1 plasma) champ (icon and M bombs) all furious charge and infiltrate 210p
6x plague marines (1 melta 1 plasma) champ (icon M bombs) all FC + Rhino with SL and EA 247p
6x Plague marines ( melta 1 plasma) champ (icon M bombs) all FC + rhino with SL and EA 247p
Dread Twin lascannon EA and parasitic possesion 150
4 bases of nurglings
5x Plaguebearers

any suggestions on this army would be greatly appreciated as it is my first attempt at anything other than an Iron warriors army list for a long time :roll:

Addonus

5x plague bearers

·
1,019 Posts
Wow! dread heaven!

Dont you have any proplems with your dreads decimating your own forces?(due to fire frenzy)

What about a fast close combat force like Tyranids? If the get into your Iron warrior battle line wont they cause a proplem?

The Death Guard looks nice.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.