Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And the eldar army sat waiting a sad bloody fait. The silance was almost unbarable.....Then suddenly a light buzz came into ear reach slowly turning into..A loud ROAR like a million Greater Demons chanting :thunder:. in a seconds notice the whole sky turned into a greenish death mist all around. "Open FIRE", yelled the Pharseer. As the WraithLords and Eldar tanks fired their weapons. It seemed like their weapons weren't even touching the dropping blobs of death. but they did notice a few of those blobs shoot off course from their planet and drifting off into space. these few so called "Tyranid Drop Pods" flying away from that planet was probably the worst mistake the eldar had ever done ( even though it was not a purposful mistake ). There in the middle of space a planet only touched by a squad of orks that died by the intoxications on the planet. As the tyranid drop pods reached the atmosphere and started their drop into the planet they spewed into a unussual mist. The tyranids landed, jumped from their encasments and were ready to tear anything in their way apart...When there wasnt a living life form in site the tyranids had nothing but roaming they could do. as they ran threw threw planet morphing their own hives and beginning to control the planet they changed in color and their bio evolved into a different poison. Because of their noncomplete evolved bodies and brains it didnt take long for these tyranids to become a brand new race! known after their first assault on a Imperial Base thought to be the ultimate defence that was compeletely destroyed in a matter of hours the...Dread Walking....

By: Coneydogben the tyanid boy ;)

( fleet can also be called The Dread Walkers )

·
Registered
495 Posts
Are you looking for feedback? Ideas? Just wanted to put this out there? I'm not quite sure what it is about. It feels like a very strange dream.

·
Son of LO
3,930 Posts
What.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i just got bored and wanted to make a backround for my tyranids and wanted to know what people thought so yea feed back ;) :dance::dance::soldier::soldier:

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Well in the nicest possible way, it needs quite a lot of work.

For a start make it bigger, its a bit hard to read at the moment.

The check your spelling and grammer, for example a pharseer is actually spelt farseer. If you sharpen that up it will get a better reception.

Lastly it dosnt seem to make a lot of sense, what are the Nids, Eldar and Orks doing there in the first place, whats their objective?

If you put this up in the nid forum too, you might get some more inspiration.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
haha well i know it doesnt work the whole point of the eldar was it was their fault the dread walking came into being that was it and i just needed some dumb aliens to land on my planet to show it was deadly that was about it haha i know it needs work and i could have worked longer but i didnt have alot of time when i did it:dance::dance::soldier::soldier:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.