Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Best HQ??

Chaplain, give 'em termie honors and a jump pack and have him spearhead major assaults, even better if you have a big ol assault squad!...he comes with an invunerable save, and a power weapon too, all for the low low price of 70pts. Can't beat that! I've had Many Chaplains that have turned the tide of battle for me on many many occasions.

·
Registered
3,580 Posts
Force Commanders can be made better than a chaplain with a few upgrades, but the chaplain already comes with rosarius and power weapon so he's cheaper in pts, at the cost of -1 wound compared to fc.

·
Registered
295 Posts
hmmm.. however, the DC squads dies too fast... from my exps.. 6-7 hunter killer missles is not fun to have in them the first turn.. and not only that, beside their 180 pts, they cost a fortune, if u happen to roll 6:s from ur elite squads... ;( especially term squads..

I would really recommend a corbulo, gives everyone +1 A, and a SB, with holic relic, +1 A, then use like lots of tac squads, with the black rage, u get +1 A, +1 I, and +1 A for charging... giving ur DC +3 A besides their normal 3A, able to destory anything... ;)

·
Registered
295 Posts
a BA (Blood Angels) special character... ;)

it gives assault troops within 2 D6 +1 A every turn... very very deadly :lol:

·
Registered
295 Posts
Look at this:

1 Corbulo san high priest, gives ur squad +1 A
terminator honours, +1 A
charging, +1 A, +1 I, +1 S
holy relic + 1 A
san high priest holy relic +1 A
DC, 3 A normal

With that u can have 8 S 5 attacks, and i u have for instance 10 men (2 DC squads), u'll get 80 + D6+10 for the chaplain...

1 - 20 of 91 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.