Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lol i always thought he was hiding in the forum :p thanks for the reply. Dragon is the one who the humans think is the machine god isnt he. But is he just sleeping or something or trapped like the outsider?

i hope GW make some rules for them becuase it would be a change form the two in the codex.

· Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
do you know how they kept him sleeping. But surely the emperor must have known about him. But if the STC's came form him surely they must be able to get new ones since they were lost/destroted in the heresy.

· Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks alot outsider. Im not to sure that the dragon could beat the emperor because spells are anthema to them and the emperor was a very gifted psyker. Thanks again for all the info.

· Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the links addoran. also tho when you said "one day it will return to reap a horrible vengeance upon them." i was wondering who them was. The Deciever and its followers or the rest of the universe?

· Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks. So the outsider lives in this sphere which sustains him and keeps away intruders, to put it simply.Was his mind to far gone for him to enter a stasis pyramid or something like that? Or were all his followers were destroyed like the void dragon's?

· Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks for the info. Do you think the outsider will begin to arise from its sphere or if there are idiotic people who will try to free it like thos adepts who want to free the void dragon. I think it would be cool tho if all 4 of the c'tan were active because you could have like an arena or something where they all face off against each other.

GW should at least make rules for them tho. I imagin that there staline would be similar to the two in the book but with different special rules.

For instance the void dragon could make each machine role on a damage table at the beginning of the battle.

The outsider could have split personalities where you would role a die each turn for him and that would determine his personality. Each personality would then have a differing effect that would change the outsiders playing style for that turn.

What do you think of these ideas?

· Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
It wouldnt be that hard for the outsider because he's just living in a star but for the void dragon it would be. There really wouldnt be a very cridible story line to explain the void dragon awakening.

· Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Thanks i wasnt sure. Those links were good. There was 3pages i think of fluff on gthem :D

Thanks to all who participated in this convo. Hopefully i'll see you again, but i got school tommorrow :(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.