·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all after I few tests I have found this quite effective

Necro level 4 master of the dead tali of pres dispel scroll
290pts

Hero's

Vamp heavy armour barded nightmare bsb lance enchanted shield staff of Damnation
203pts

Core

20 zombies standard
65pts

20 zombies standard
65pts

5 wolves

5 wolves

5 wolves

5 wolves

20 skeletons standard hand weapon
110pts

20 skeletons standard hand weapons
110pts

Special

28 grave guard standard great weapon
346pts

28 grave guard standard great weapon
346pts

Rare

5 blood knights standard kastallen sword of battle banner of leadership
305pts

Total 2000pts on the nose.

That's alot of threats and target saturation 1 cast of ion and looking at 30+ zombies and 25+ skeletons. 2 blocks of grave guard with great weapons 7x4 i don't have to worry about them running and can bring back potentially 10 per turn so should stick around a fair bit and do some damage. Still have a hard hitting blood knight unit on charge 21 str 7 attacks 27 with staff and 6 or 12 str 4 from nightmares a hell of alot cheaper in terms of points yeah sure still fragile but on your points of range the worst a cannon will do is one and i will brin him back and i would be a fool to leave them in the open for Organ guns and the like to shoot at and sir i am no fool*. I really think this list has alot going for it my only major risk is my lack of chracters loose them both and the army crumble but to date i have never lost my necro despite my opponents best attempts. it usually revolves around a newly created zombie unit getting in the way. So thoughts on this list

1 - 1 of 1 Posts