Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering, since I am getting a Tzeench sorcerer soon, about mounts. I know the juggernaught o Khorne is the most obvious one and is easy to buy, but if i wanted to give the sorcerer a disc of tzeench, what would i use? obviously a clear "floating" base, the sorcerer model, some modeling sand and grass, and... then what?

please if you can think of anything better than my crappy idea of making my own custom one out of an IoT, id really love to hear it.

thanks

·
Registered
17 Posts
I always like the look of custom discs, some people can get very creative. I've seen screamers used, those always look cool. But I've always been a fan of the basic looking Warhammer Fantasy Tzeentch Lord. I have no clue how you would go about getting a bolt Pistol in his hand, but other than that if you're looking for something easy this is the guy.
Then again, the no Bolt Pistol is a problem >.<
-Rezzie

Edit: Gah! Unquisitor beat me >.<

·
Registered
140 Posts
I've converted the Fantasy lord on juggernaut because the 40k one is wierd but you can either replace the shield arm with a bolt pistol arm mount a bolt pistol on the sheld put a bolt pistol on the hand behind the shield or clip the shield off.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts